I Love Amy - Ch. 41 - Road Movie (1)

Aggregator gang
I forgot that bibi installed gps tracker on amy phone... Also amy RUN! BITCH! RUNNN!. Goodluck

Dex-chan lover
I am so invested in this arc:oooo: I need to know what will happen next. Thank you for the translation:02:

Dex-chan lover
Godi hope amy apologizes to her aunt.

The poor woman.

• Strike
Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
Of all the states in the country to live, why Maine? I've never been to nor do I want to make any assumptions, but Mains seems like subaverage and sad place to live.

Fed-Kun's army
Amy please write your will now, if you don't have one. Also, please tell us where you'd like to be buried, and maybe also where you'd like your inheritance to go. Thank you, and please enjoy running from your yandere crush.

Good Luck.
Bruh she ain't gonna get buried. She gonna get jarred like our good friend Snowball

Dex-chan lover
Oh huh, they were in Portland Maine not Portland Oregon. Which is funny because the airport they referred to in a previous chapter IS an Oregon one, the Maine one has a slightly different name, apparently.

Fed-Kun's army
Being from Maine I got jumpscared by the map, they mentioned a Portland airport before but always assumed they were in Oregon. I never expected to see anything on this site based on Maine. Also Maine is a beautiful state why is someone who hasn’t been here badmouthing it 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread