I Love Amy - Ch. 46.1 - Afterword

Dex-chan lover
This has been a very cute series. Anyways how can someone even enjoy and finish the whole series of School Days? If it wasn't for the final ep I won't even bother with it lol and hope I don't remember it at all

Aggregator gang
this is so cute. i don't even mind the rushed ending because i think this story was unexpectedly really kind. i love the quote used, "Bibi might be a yandere, but she wasn't a yandere to Amy. They just love each other."

I think that was why I think I'm so okay with this story. The gag was that Bibi was a yandere, but I think the only way a yandere could ever love someone is if they didn't love them as a yandere. The type of love yandere crave and want to make isn't truly love, it's a sick infatuation imitating love recklessly. So to see Bibi genuinely love Amy, I think it's super sweet and a good way to get her past her yandere tendencies.

Honestly the best Bibi thought of the day is when Bibi kidnap Amy and she feels bad kidnapping Amy to the Basement, that is when Bibi slowly realize...She can't love Amy like she "Love" Peter.
"Amy does not suit the basement. Surprisingly what did suit Amy were the Vibrant Wall and the Sunny Windows of the Living Rooms." That's is the one that make me feels the most because it is the part where Bibi stop Loving Amy as a Yandere and just Love her.

Dex-chan lover
Really need more of Bibi being the "haha why aren't you just my house wife" bits. They are my favorite! Also need to see more of the kids just loving Amy so much because she is doing her best.

Users who are viewing this thread