I Love Amy - Ch. 46.1 - Afterword

Incredible story, incredible ending, can't wait to see what else the author decides to name next!

Also those extra short stories were so cute, the last one with Amy and her son really got me <3 I miss my mom now

Double-page supporter
I LOVED THIS WEBTOON!! It's such a great story, the development felt really well paced, none of the characters felt flat, the way the romance developed was soo cute! greatly written, can absolutely see how much the author researched for this series, really excited to see what the author does next!.
The extra mini stories were adorable too :qq: love their kids and the relationship they have with their moms.
Really appreciate the answers of the Q&A too, they gave me a very good idea of some events! i kind of would have liked to see the reunion of amy with her mom, but i'm satisfied nevertheless, and absolute 20/10!! :win:

Dex-chan lover
The way the author ended this series bumped it up from like an 8 or 9 to a 10 imo, I'm fine with some stuff being left to the imagination, but I love that she used the Q&A to tie up a bunch of loose ends and give us a bunch of small character moments that probably would have made the actual comic feel way too drawn out, also the side stories with their kids are fantastic

Dex-chan lover
Is super interesting that author wrote this wanting to do a happy spin on the yandere trope, and while doing that gave depth to a character that otherwise would've been really plain. Love really ends up saving her from herself. Still on the APD spectrum, but it's able not only to adapt to society but become quite functional.

I'm also happy to see that Camilla's love for Amy being ambiguous was actually on purpose. But it is hilarious that they advertised a love-triangle.

Also, Linda getting side-stories is amazing. She really became quite a loveable character after those chapters from her POV, so I'm super glad to have her back.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks to the author for making this! Thanks for the translators that brought this series to us readers!

I feel like there are things that the author could flesh out even more in this story that would absolutely make the ending even more satisfying, but this is enough. I love it nevertheless. It has been an incredible read from start to finish.

I love that Jerry is portrayed like a quiet kid but is actually as chaotic as BiBi, and of course has an incredibly soft side towards Amy. What a good kid.
Alice is so unhinged that she'll continue the legacy of Beatrice Reden, huh. I can already see the chaos she'll reap in the future.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect a crash course on yandere, but I'm impressed that this is their first GL work (and first work in general) + they weren't even a fan of GL in the beginning.

Wow, I didn't expect the side stories with the kids... and boy... I got all teary when Jerry decided to continue getting a ride from his mom until he can drive on his own :qq:

And also, thank goodness they answered the most important question. My boy gets a happy ending :qq:
image.png

I'm so happy the author got converted to gl even without liking it that much at first, I love this series so much, I'm so glad there are going to be side stories.

Users who are viewing this thread