I Love Amy - Ch. 46.5 - I Love Bibi (3)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly would've been better if she picked up weed than cigarettes, but alas.

lol @ the reaction, I'm not recommending either even a little but cigarettes are an extra bad decision.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
That makes me want to have a gf even more, i mean the sweet kiss at the end, not the insane criminal encounter

Dex-chan lover
It's not even an exaggeration. The tobacco double standard was thoroughly ingrained in our culture up until just recently. Tobacco smokers often still get exclusive breaks to smoke, while testing positive for THC at all can get you fired on the spot from the exact same place. Legit know people who would have the exact same reaction IRL.
THC has a prolonged time of affection and is still federally banned, also certain brain conditions make the reaction to THC closer to mania than calming compared to tobacco just damaging the user's lungs as the trade off so lol

I knew a guy who suffered THC mania when high and it took a bit to get his gun away from him until he dropped weed... nobody talks about those people when they want weed legalized, almost like how tobacco companies refused to acknowledge lung cancer when they wanted smoking to be unbanned around kids and women to be allowed to smoke in the 1910s :huh:

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh:you know, at first when i started reading this, i was so sure people would died left and right.
but here i am, at the end of the epilogue and no one died... i'm not sure how to feel about that.:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
I just binged this in 2 days, and I hope we get more of these side stories forever.

Aggregator gang
GOD I LOVE AMY IS ABSOLUTE PEAK. I wonder if they’ll ever post the remaining specials? There’s like 7 more of them! :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread