I Love Amy

I looked for this because I liked one character and I maked one art, and I loved the history mostly I didn't read anything about girl's love or something like that but this time you picked my attention, so I need to thank you for make something so good

Love this one. Great story.

But I wanna know what happened to Camilla? Like who did she end up with.

This is my first time reading girls love and I am impressed of how well they created this and I love it.

I didn't really consider it a GL until late in story. It's too pure and all about friendship and having fun together. I think the author itself thinks of girls relationship in this way. (I wasn't actually surprised at mention of advertisers calling it a love triangle. Because both girls had equally warm feelings to Amy without one clearly romancing another). Nothing bad imo

What really shows this story is well-written is the amount of attention to every little detail. If you see a paper with “Missing” written there, be sure the next chapter will mention it in some way. And every phrase is worth memorizing as it will have an impact at some point.

I think one thing is left unclear, tho....
the therapist said that Bibi is not a monster, it's a projection, but what made her CUT THE DOG TO PIECES

В общем, я даже перевела сама на русский: архив

I think one thing is left unclear, tho....
the therapist said that Bibi is not a monster, it's a projection, but what made her CUT THE DOG TO PIECES

that "precious things should be kept safely, tucked away. (ch16)" My guess is she took it too literally and tucked away the dog piece by piece into many little boxes(shown in ch15).

Dex-chan lover
So the usual I'll help you confess to the one you love and both falls into each other eh

Bro Idk why but this left me with such a sick feeling in my stomach man
maybe I was hoping Camilla got the happy ending or atleast it showed her confessing or something man
The story was good and art style was better I just don't know tho definitely give this a read

The childish art style did not eased in the heavy topics. Still glad they got a happy ending. Also Amy and Bibi looked at each other and really said: "I can fix her" XP

Contributor
Really good story well written.

Can't wait for another manhwa from the author!

I really WANT to love this series. The art is amazing, the heart is there, and it's got a lot of standout moments. Unfortunately the poor pacing and mostly static characters made it impossible for me to get totally invested. There was a lot of waiting around and what felt like treading water rather than doing anything meaningful with its runtime. I can't recommend this one even though I wish I could. At least worth checking out the visuals if nothing else.

I loved this so much that I’m sad I finished it, but I really can’t see any room to continue it. Genuinely one of the most heartwarming stories I’ve ever read. The characters are all a little awful but their motivations make them so sympathetic. 10/10, would recommend to anyone.

Being the artist's second manhwa next to my beautiful (tentacle) god, it leaves a lot of things left to be desired:
1. We didn't see Amy and Bibi's wedding despite it's mentioned in the ending
2. We didn't see Amy meeting her mother in jail cause in Unni's words it's "too dark", whatever that mean.
3. Camilla's involvement in the story is forced, and drawn out too far. Over 8 chapters of dedicating to her right after big developments with Bibi's and Amy's relationship.

I understand Unni's have to oblige to Peanutoon's inputs, hence Camilla wasn't even in the beginning, but I wish they left her to do as she pleases because obviously she wants to delve deeper into the characters' trauma (think of Joy's trauma of her sister leaving for a man caused her to be fearful that a man will do the same to Amy, but she ended up causing Amy to be in pain and antisocial the most). But stopped to market it more as a cute, slice of life, "love triangle".

Unni just started her journey as a manhwa artist but i hope she revisits and improves the story of I love Amy in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread