I Love Amy

Being the artist's second manhwa next to my beautiful (tentacle) god, it leaves a lot of things left to be desired:
1. We didn't see Amy and Bibi's wedding despite it's mentioned in the ending
2. We didn't see Amy meeting her mother in jail cause in Unni's words it's "too dark", whatever that mean.
3. Camilla's involvement in the story is forced, and drawn out too far. Over 8 chapters of dedicating to her right after big developments with Bibi's and Amy's relationship.

I understand Unni's have to oblige to Peanutoon's inputs, hence Camilla wasn't even in the beginning, but I wish they left her to do as she pleases because obviously she wants to delve deeper into the characters' trauma (think of Joy's trauma of her sister leaving for a man caused her to be fearful that a man will do the same to Amy, but she ended up causing Amy to be in pain and antisocial the most). But stopped to market it more as a cute, slice of life, "love triangle".

Unni just started her journey as a manhwa artist but i hope she revisits and improves the story of I love Amy in the future.
I wasn't aware of just how many restrictions were placed on the author! All of this makes a lot of sense and it's a real shame that it went down this way. I also hope that she's able to make something that really delivers on the promises made here in the future and I'm at least relieved to see that I'm not alone in feeling this way about the series. Thank you so much for your insight and your 100% correct points of criticism :D

I wasn't aware of just how many restrictions were placed on the author! All of this makes a lot of sense and it's a real shame that it went down this way. I also hope that she's able to make something that really delivers on the promises made here in the future and I'm at least relieved to see that I'm not alone in feeling this way about the series. Thank you so much for your insight and your 100% correct points of criticism :D
There are many more extra stories and behind the scene contents for the story that aren't uploaded here but you can see it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aXCWFXerAQA7vOl6PfqYlMIdth43AAvQ?usp=drive_link

There's a lot of things to say about the series but going into it feels like going in circles as it boils down to the same issues like you said the characters' feel static in their development and tons of stalling (cause the author frankly inexperienced in Yuri genre but posts Yuri's she read on Twitter as research sometimes).

Also funny how the creator announced her book release right after I made my review lmao https://x.com/unun_666/status/1782682439405768964

(Bonus: I found a link that shows older version of first chapter and thought I might share! Old vs New. Hope you enjoy them)

GL5NBFKaQAA9rWW

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Cant count how many times I've reread this, art is so pretty and the story hooked me on the first chapter, coming from someone who doesnt lilke psychological tis' a 10/10 :thumbsup:

Being the artist's second manhwa next to my beautiful (tentacle) god, it leaves a lot of things left to be desired:
1. We didn't see Amy and Bibi's wedding despite it's mentioned in the ending
2. We didn't see Amy meeting her mother in jail cause in Unni's words it's "too dark", whatever that mean.
3. Camilla's involvement in the story is forced, and drawn out too far. Over 8 chapters of dedicating to her right after big developments with Bibi's and Amy's relationship.

I understand Unni's have to oblige to Peanutoon's inputs, hence Camilla wasn't even in the beginning, but I wish they left her to do as she pleases because obviously she wants to delve deeper into the characters' trauma (think of Joy's trauma of her sister leaving for a man caused her to be fearful that a man will do the same to Amy, but she ended up causing Amy to be in pain and antisocial the most). But stopped to market it more as a cute, slice of life, "love triangle".

Unni just started her journey as a manhwa artist but i hope she revisits and improves the story of I love Amy in the future.
It feels like the story was going one way, but changed its mind midway through lol. Like you said, the story left a lot to be desired...

Fed-Kun's army
After i read this series for 3 times I love Amy is my top 3 GL of all time. I really love how bibi change in the end I feel like deepdown bibi isn't bad person she really care the one she love but her love is weird and terrible. And Amy is the one who show her what love is. Bibi also give Amy something she doesn't have.

Aggregator gang
This is possibly the best day manhwa I've ever read. It's neck and neck with White Angels Have No Rest, which is kind of like this except with more "realistic" art and a bunch of problematic sex lol. Anyway I Love Amy is definitely a 10/10 for me!

There are many more extra stories and behind the scene contents for the story that aren't uploaded here but you can see it here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aXCWFXerAQA7vOl6PfqYlMIdth43AAvQ?usp=drive_link

There's a lot of things to say about the series but going into it feels like going in circles as it boils down to the same issues like you said the characters' feel static in their development and tons of stalling (cause the author frankly inexperienced in Yuri genre but posts Yuri's she read on Twitter as research sometimes).

Also funny how the creator announced her book release right after I made my review lmao https://x.com/unun_666/status/1782682439405768964

(Bonus: I found a link that shows older version of first chapter and thought I might share! Old vs New. Hope you enjoy them)

GL5NBFKaQAA9rWW
Holy crap. I was just looking for the other side stories since i read that there was more but couldnt find it here. Thankfully i saw your comment!

And AAAAA Linda and that alien girl!!!!!!

The story is peak, but really unnecessary details were added. Extras are no needed. Also Amy hating on men is disappointing, because of course every lesbian hates men right?. It is not even funny at this point. For me the story ended at +-28 chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread