I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Friend You Can't Touch

Contributor
Two months without an update from the original group, I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever see Half-Life chapter 3.

Power Uploader
@justforthelulz /a/ seems interested in adopting it.

https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/203569344/

See that thread for the discussion that produced this chapter.

Supporter
My hypotheses is that she became a wh*re and have social retardness because some kind of abuse in the past...

Dex-chan lover
This girl is profoundly damaged.
MC clearing up the misunderstanding immediately was surprising though.
I’m interested in where this is going.

Something ominous and dark is coming, I can feel it, these types of comics always give that vibe.

Group Leader
Yup, she really doesn't seem to be alright. I'm more interested to see how this'll turn out now.

she was damaged, her unusual behavior must have a reason. but i don't worry cuz our mc looks really reliable

Dex-chan lover
I thought it is just a normal story about a girl that likes to get close to others too much, but the comments might be right. I wouldn't be surprised, if it turned out her behavior is caused by some deep childhood trauma or perhaps a sexually abusive step-dad, or something like that. Some manga that look casual at first, can turn out to be surprisingly deep.

Dex-chan lover
I see... So there is something wrong with her. Or that she's just that naturally airheads and dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty funny how every manga with a retarded girl that that use her body because she had low self esteem there is always this bunch of White Knight defending her. Let's fucking call a cat a cat. A girl giving heads to a random guys in the school toilet is a slut there is no point denying it. You are free to like it but don't deny this fact.

Now if we take that part apart the conversation are just retarded and doest fit well with the serious thematic, the characters are just weak

Dex-chan lover
Where do you lead, o' winding road?
If it will go psychological, with re-wiring of her brain, and re-teaching her the ABC of normal relationship...it will take a titanic volume of work from MC...nah, even from the author, to pull it off right.
I guess, until there is some real big fuck-up from the author, I will tag along.

Dex-chan lover
So far this seems more interesting than Meguro San, can't see why people are willing to read any number of slave harem isekai but a girl sleeping around when the guy isn't even interested in a relationship is a big problem.

Power Uploader
@Nyaaa Yeah, and Yuito is not the main character; Sanako is.

Self-inserters have a habit of doing this, thinking their self-insert [read: whatever character shares their sex, as they're all hopeless genderfags] is the main character of any story, when he's clearly not.

@migh I don't like this new self-esteem crap.

I was hoping for a proud slut m.p.d.g. who would turn Yuito into a slut as well; seems like it'll be a purityfag's dream after all.

Users who are viewing this thread