I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Friend You Can't Touch

Aggregator gang
Chapter name reminded me of a Ylvis song.

"A friend you can't touch."

Nevermind about the friend let's talk about the henge.

"What henge is that again?"

It's the stonehenge it's the stonehenge, god it is strangest henge of all.

"What's the meaning of stoneheeeeenge."

Aggregator gang
@Graywing
What so people aren't allowed to like a girl who forces herself on someone even after being told multiple times no and to leave him alone. Did you ignore the first 2 chapters or are you one of those people that think harassment only happens to girls and guys always want cuz that's what it sounds like when you call people incels. Doesn't matter what "tragic" backstory she has doesn't excuse forcing yourself on someone. If the genders were reversed would you still the same thing

@NexusD It's not that she sleeps around it's how she doesn't take no for an answer and keeps harrassing someone despite constant rejection.

Dex-chan lover
@3ds1234
My comment was in repsonse the the other comments from the 1st 2 chapters as I found this series when this chapter was out. If you read the comments from the previous chapters you can see the extreme "slut" shaming and judging against the fmc. So yes that's very incel like. Don't know how you got all of that from what I said.

Aggregator gang
@Graywing I mean are they wrong to call her that since the first 2 chapters don't paint her in the best light. And are you even attempting to understand why people were calling her that from her actions or are you just ignoring all that and calling people incels that don't like someone like her.

oh my goodness
you precious girl
who hurt you
who THE FUCK hurt you
HOW DARE THEY
YOU SWEET CINNAMON BUN
WHAT THE FUCK.
she's so happy to have made an actual friend, it hurts.

Dex-chan lover
She is like a little puppy. You just gotta teach her some manners.

Users who are viewing this thread