I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Friend You Can't Touch

Omg Finally it’s here, thanks for the chapter.

Something dark it’s going to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoyed this. Characters being fleshed out in order to explain their actions, words, and whatnot is always welcome.

Eager to see where this is heading.

@Nyaaa You might be thinking of a Deuteragonist, which is essentially the second tier protagonist. I don't think there's a word for their being multiple protagonists outside of that and tritagonist, as usually even if there's multiple leads one takes more precedence. (In the case of this manga I'd assign protag to the ML and dueterag to the FL)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deuteragonist

Dex-chan lover
I like her more with every chapter.

They're perfectly socially inept together

Power Uploader
@Nyaaa No, I called him the “deuteragonist”; that is not talking about him as if he's a side character; that's clearly talking about him as the second most prominent character, which is what he is.
The main character, however, is Sanako, not Yuito; thinking Yuito to be the “main character” is just a self-inserter's proxy egocentricism.

Dex-chan lover
@Eldistan Oh yeah, that was what I was talking about. It seems I misunderstood the meaning of that word. Thanks for the clarification.

@trapsarebetter As for you... Well. Sorry. I misunderstood the meaning of that word. However, I do not agree with your attitude that simply generalizes the "self-inserters". What if they're just misunderstanding the word or story as I did? What if their view was not because of their ego as you generalized? That is just simply shitty to generalizes.

Now that I've said what I wanted to say... You do you. In the end, what you said has no impact on my own. I just wanted to convey the above.

Dex-chan lover
Wait is it chapter 3 or 4? Cuz the first page says Chapter 4. (well technically it says chpater 4)

Dex-chan lover
I hope her backstory is more than just "my parents/family ignored me so i just tried to be cute and silly to please everyone and take the attention back" because it's soooooo overdone

Dex-chan lover
She behaves exactly how I remember normal teenage girls behaving (in the US).
Maybe stop the armchair psychoanalyzing about her being bad touched by daddy (even though its probably gonna be true lmao)
@NexusD
Its not surprising one gender finds promiscuity an attractive trait while another doesn't.

Aggregator gang
"Is she going bonkers and kidnap/kill him... follows us in the next chapter to discover it"

Dex-chan lover
@NexusD maybe because the fk boi in those manga doesn’t go lets go and fuck and try to touch the girl in different places the first moment they meet the girl. We’d call those sexual harassment in this area when guys does the same thing as her.

In those manga the guy actually try to change i am sure she will change too her head just a bit whacky.

Imagine not knowing of MC and FeMC, its so easy. Though it makes armchair psychologists mad so keep calling him that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread