I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Depends On You

@nasif I don't think she is supposed to be a normal girl or representative of the majority of girls. Remember that most of the other girls hate her and avoid her.

And for backstory we got a good hint this chapter. She said that she tried to go back to something non sexual and what she came to was playing soccer in the park. Which if we take MC as a reference, implies that she hasn't interacted with people in a non sexual way in a very long time

Dex-chan lover
I almost choked up when she started crying and then he got hit with the ball
Rip blessed indianon

Fed-Kun's army
If you ignore the first 2 chapters this actually isn't bad. It's clear she has some buggage and has no idea how to interact with guys without relying on sexual contact. I guess that's why she kissed him without his consent in the first chapter but that was still inexcusable.

Interested to see how this develops in the future

Dex-chan lover
I find the dynamic between his and his brother interesting because that explains why he's such a perfections and uptight person, not only because of the trauma of his brother's abuse towards him but as a resentful commitment to success to prove to his brother and himself his worth.

The concern is that if the girl shows up at his house, there's a possibility that his brother will do things to get back at him for the sake of revenge that shall not be named

@Blackheart9009 yeah but then the tags for this manga are wrong man it should have seinen if they wish to show us some tragedy or backstory but its a slice of life manga a weird tag for such a manga don't you think? Well if tags are wrongly placed then i don't know about that if it happens or not. Also without a look into her backstory this story can't move forward.
I also did not understand "its not meguro sans first time ?" the other manga i read which shows a very stupid teenage girl and somehow her parents and background characters are ok with it.
So i was wondering are girls really this clueless at this age? since i am a boy i obviously don't know about that. it feels like the story was written just for the sake of writing it.Same for that other manga the characters don't feel real to me. Well maybe because it's just a comedy tag manga the author also isn't putting too much into the story. Thanks for reading and replying. i will wait for more chapters and binge read it since i see no sense and development going to happen in characters. btw i am 16 if you are wondering about that.

Supporter
That's probably just me, but it doesn't seem that the brother hate the MC that much, he hates himself more.

Dex-chan lover
@Akikako Precisely, he's just pissed at himself so he's lashing out while realising that he's being a giant bitch.
@nasif What's so weird about it? She is clearly an exception, and what's even the problem? So she fucks a lot of guys, it's not like MC even wants to date her or anything.

i dont know why but i feel that I could relate to the brother even though the only things we have in common is curly hair and staying in the room for quite a while

It isn't that weird for someone to learn how to get a reaction they perceive as positive due to not really understanding exactly what they are doing and to keep on doing it despite it being really bad. After a while, people give up and just ignore them instead of trying to explain the problem to them.

Users who are viewing this thread