I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - That Depends On You

@nasif just a heads up this does have the seinen tag, it's also marked with drama. Although keep in mind that seinen is a demographic (men in their late teens to 30s) and not a genre. So when two manga have that tag it doesn't mean that they'll be the same, just that they're aimed at an older audience (for example Berserk and One-punch man are both seinen but have wildly different tones.)
With the backstory bit, keep in mind we're only on the fourth chapter. It's most likely too soon for us to learn her backstory and we probably will only get hits at it for quite a while.
On real world people acting like this, keep in mind that:
1. Both the girl in this manga and the one in Its not Meguro sans first time seem to have special circumstances. They aren't acting in these ways because they are dumb, something happened to them to make them this way.
And
2. While the degree depends on the manga, most manga characters aren't going to act like real people. If they did a lot of stories just wouldn't happen. Plus keep in mind that most characters in manga are exaggerations of the kinds of people you find in real life.
So no, people usually don't act like they do in these manga

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for doing this though. I seriously hope someone picks this is, I legit want to see what happens with them since it seems a bit more mature than it lets on since it's not a normal romance premise. Also seeing her sad is painful.

Dex-chan lover
As I said before, if someone else is willing to provide raws and translations, I'm completely willing to do the typesetting.

god DAMN it.
she is too precious oh my god.
i can't deal with the emotional range on display here, man.

if anything happens to this girl, this boy, his mom, and his brother, I will fucking kill the culprit and then kill myself

Fed-Kun's army
Is he trying to fix a broken human? Its almost like hes starting over from scratch with her and building a new human. Itll be interesting to see where this goes. I was a little put off by her in the 1st chapter but that was it. Im really enjoying what im seeing from these last few chapters.

Thanks for the scanlation. Really appreciate it. Hopefully someone else can pick it up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh. Nice. It seems like the bro is not a lost cause. I wish you luck old bro.

Double-page supporter
guys somebody that reads a shit ton of shoujos help me~
there's another megu from somewhere that looks *just* like the brother and im blanking on where he's from ~ please helpppp

So we see Yuita has issues as well. He's always a stiff (no pun intended), but through his exposure to someone who has no bearings about holding her thoughts inward, he's realizing that it's indeed healthy to express yourself to others. She's also learning that there are far more important things beyond sex.

Users who are viewing this thread