I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Nice to meet you.

@starch12313
Bruh... if you have issues with women sleeping wih other people then I think your gonna have a rude awakening 🤣🤣🤣

@Podi125

Of of course the guys are also to blame, just cause I didn't mention it doesn't mean that I don't see it as such. I was simply pointing her out because she is the fmc of the manga therefore if I am to get any information about the cheatings, I would rather have it be focused on her.

@walczyk

Im an incel because I want more information on the cheating before I decide to like her lol. Flawless logic.

@Randomizer

Incel because I want to hold off on liking her, because I want more information on her having sex with multiple boys that are in relationships. Of which she knows. Lol but yea im an incel. I mean if this is how low your judgement is she can sleep with hundreds of people that are in relationships and you would still be like "muH gIRl".

@JL96

I have no problem with her sleeping with people. Lets not act like we cant read now. What I have a problem with is her willingly sleeping around with people that are in relationships. Of which the first chapter notes of her knowing that the boy had a girlfriend. I mean if you wanna defend someone willingly sleeping with people despite knowing that they're in a relationship go ahead lol.

Group Leader
Jeez, the look she gave in her eyes as she gave the speech near the end ("You're alive!") was fantastic, that was some Ace Attorney levels of turnaround.

Anyone else wanna call me an incel or the like? I humble accept the challenge in refuting you if you do. Seeing as how the fmc is getting praise from the majority of commenters, there must be a large amount of people that disagree with me.

Fed-Kun's army
@JL96 Bruh he's not upset that she is fucking dudes, he's upset because she willingly fucks dudes that are in a relationship. Its pretty reasonable to not want to associate or like someone like that. Of course, you are free to like her, but if someone else doesn't its not fair to hold it against them.

@Randomizer Don't use buzz words when they don't apply.

@starch12313 I'm not really praising her for her objectively poor life choices, I just don't dislike her for them. She seems like an okay person imo and since she's a kid I'm not gunna judge her too harshly. Kids are fucking dumb and they do dumb shit, so as long as she's trying to grow into a better person, I'm ight with it. She can have sex with hundreds of dudes, just try to avoid those who are in relationships. Its just an objectively poor life choice.

Aggregator gang
S-s-s-sex?!??! oh god how dare she. Lets not blame the guys who had girlfriends but the easily manipulated girl who is just trying to make friends and is being taken advantage of. She must have seduced those guys with girlfriends, they couldn't do anything against her feminine wiles. @starch12313 fuck outta here

Power Uploader
@starch12313
Then don't; not every story is about a likeable protagonist.

220px-Happy_Sugar_Life%2C_volume_1.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@Starch12313 It's pretty clear by this point that she's socially crippled. Everyone likes an underdog and that's what she is now. What she did by blowing a guy(s) in a relationship definitely wasn't okay or forgivable to those girls, but at the same time 1) the boyfriends are pieces of trash for going along with that anyways and deserve to be dumped and 2) she basically views sex as being something among friends, like the idea behind skinship. From her perspective she was probably desperate for a friend and ended up hurting those girls in the process. Again, not forgivable, but because of the way it's framed in the manga it's understandable why people like her.

Dex-chan lover
great chapter to be honest, like I started not liking her at the beginning and she’s still off on the head but she doesn’t want to get beaten down by everyone’s opinions and is actually trying to work towards her desires without giving a fuck about the status quo and shit.

i don’t think she’ll ever be normal but the point is, she doesn’t have to, mc already likes her how she is and i just want to see them grow in their own way.

per usual this comment section is a C tier shit show. The main girl is almost comically intolerable which makes this hilarious. This chapter was unusually long and actually pretty funny. Thanks for the update

@Ca_Calico

S-s-s-sex?!??! oh god how dare she. Lets not blame the guys who had girlfriends but the easily manipulated girl who is just trying to make friends and is being taken advantage of. She must have seduced those guys with girlfriends, they couldn't do anything against her feminine wiles.

Ooooh a challenger approaches lets see how well he does. Well not well so ill keep it short lol try to keep up.

1: Never stated that her having sex is wrong, if you believe I did I will happily like to see it

2: Never stated that the boys werent at fault, if anything I later commented that they were also at fault. Can you read? Likewise as I stated before she is the fmc, therefore she will be put in limelight of my criticisms. Unless you wanna argue that side characters who are yet to be named and shown hold equal importance. If you do I would happily like to see it lol.

3: Where is the evidence on her trying to make friends? And where is the evidence of her being taken advantage of? I very much agree that she is an airhead, but as show in the very first chapter she is aware of her actions. I mean her being aware an teasing the girlfriens go against trying to make friends. Dont worry ill wait for the evidence lol.

4: She must have seduced the boyfriends? But I thought she was being taken advantage of and trying to make friends? Lol cmon now the least you can do is be consistent.

Oh man massive disappointment, hey best of luck next time.

@trapsarebetter

Thats fair, and if that's the case than ill accept it. The only issue I have is that the author is almost trying to make you like the character, even though said character has a shady history that has yet to be addressed.

@TheFollower @Podi125

I agree generally on all fronts. Take away her shady history and she could be a likeable character. Im just waiting until we have more information as to why she does what she does, in order to make a decision on if I like her or not. I dont hate her as a character, im just indifferent.

Fed-Kun's army
@starch12313 I agree with your reply to @Ca_Calico for the most part, but for point 3, she actually thought of sex as merely skinship between friends and I think she was fine at first with the negative attention she received, because all attention was good attention for her. And for point 4, the dude was being sarcastic. Otherwise you are completely correct. No one should be forced to like a specific character and if you don't like her, you can feel free too. Its not like this is a real person, so people shouldn't take this so personally.

Aggregator gang
@starch12313 im just saying that clearly the author is setting her up to be this bad person who did these horrible things with malicious intent. Its a shoujo manga

Users who are viewing this thread