I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Festivity

Group Leader
Great! Since she isn't getting any from the male lead, so why not introduce a new male character that she can play with to satify those urges she has. He sure seems to be more up her alley. She can maintain her "friendship" with the male lead and get down and dirty with the new guy. Many a problem solved.

Dex-chan lover
In some works first years are already adequate human beings. But here were worthless imbecile kids.
That said, these are glasses's frames to die for.

I'm afraid the author is giving us the calm before the storm

t28

Dex-chan lover
they are all misfits and I love them for it.

...a new challenger misfit has appeared

Haha that was the best way to save the president also those guys did a good job
Anyways in all honesty i don't really want to read this thing cause of how disturbing the discription is and daym i somehow regretted how i didn't read this thought at some point i am glad cause i let have more chapters before i read it not to mention it ended the cultural festival perfectly along with solving the misunderstanding and well tbh i am the dame as that president who always like to be alone and fr in all honesty i can't really deal people like this girl who is too daym annoying but at the same time she's quite adorable so i forgive it though the slut thing is a thing of the past so maybe i am reluctant to say that line at the same time all in all this is a good series and i wanna see how it ends well it's expected that these two will surely became lovers after they graduated

Dex-chan lover
These friends are kinda unintentionally awful. Trying to throw their relationship to the public based on their own preconceptions with no proof. And then going and complicating things even more

Users who are viewing this thread