I Love You, as a Friend - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Student Council

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, I'm glad she's making friends. Or at least first step. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that we get more chapters, but in all honesty, as an American, if I hear one more thing about an election, I'm going to be sick

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the treasurer is definitely a gangster or some sort.

Why do I get the feeling that either was sexually abused at a young age and thus has no concept of sexual boundaries or that she’s somewhere on the autism spectrum so she has a hard time understanding people?

Dex-chan lover
too bad Ucchi Emiri didnt last long, would like to see her around.

Fed-Kun's army
Hase is trying so fucking hard that you gotta root for her.

Fed-Kun's army
@LecherousLeech Ngl I don't think she was sexually abused, because this manga aint that deep, she was probably neglected as a child though. Could have basically put her on the spectrum.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So adorale, I wonder if the author will really go through with the 992 rules left.

Fed-Kun's army
If you forget for a bit that she sucked a ton of random c*cks (she claimed that she doesnt know people in the school) in the bathroom, she could be 100% cute.

Double-page supporter
@Rune_Seeker Seeing that number is enough to make me cry. I seriously came to that number to satisfy my own sexual urge and yet, I didn't even feel horny when reading it. It was just painful and sad to read. It is even sadder when you know that happens to some people in real life as well and maybe even worse. (The author makes it that the whole story is actually just a shoot for an AV while the main character is actually just an AV actress. It makes me feel a bit better when knowing that.)

Users who are viewing this thread