I Love You, Miki! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hehe. You lots are accustomed to dumb-straight romcoms where girl (or even harem of girls) fall for a guy with little to none reason. This one is a breath of fresh air. Will see how it will proceed fron now on. Me personally, I don't like only the earring. And it seems that he's gonna get rid of it anyway.
Good oneshot about changing oneself: https://mangadex.org/title/45929/fumio-to-masashi

Dex-chan lover
@Captaininvictus

Yeah I can definitely see that. Him getting more confident while also being a lovable boyfriend is going to so adorable and wholesome to read

I know I called him a simp before but others are saying he came across as creepy... I so don’t see that, he’s very cute imo. Just a bit off lol

Lol at people getting so easily annoyed by people saying simp, it’s literally basically what he is for now, he’s overvaluing her and putting her on a pedestal for being nice to him that one time. EXCEPT unlike other simps, he’s actually HER BOYFRIEND so it’s not as creepy (not at all imo) for him to act like that. Hopefully and most likely he’ll put some limits on his affections and read the room when/if he’s overbearing. Either way, he’s sooooo lovable it doesn’t really matter

Thanks for coming to my ted talk

What simp? What champ?
I only see a cute cinammonroll who know what he want and try hard to get it! 😤

Fed-Kun's army
Wow.. what a fuckin loser. If you relate to this guy I have some bad news for you kids

@JKTV well, he is being a bit creepy in regards to progressing a relationship smoothly. like she's okay with it but on the second day of them dating he showed up to her house and cooked her breakfast while she was still asleep. it's sweet in some ways and totally natural if you've been together a while, but in this situation it seems really awkward, insanely rushed and a bit obsessive or desperate to please. also, uh, looking up what her tastes are based on her ex or the guy who looks like her ex or whatever it was IS creepy, even if he didn't intend for it to be.

Aggregator gang
I can relate to the guy. Man, I can get a feel now what the girls I dated meant.

Dex-chan lover
Seems real fucking judgy to show up to someone's house first thing in the morning to cook them breakfast and then not wanna go over their house after school too soon because of "the implications"

Contributor
I wouldn't mind if this took a crazy twist and went the psychological/horror route, even though I know that has a 0% chance of happening.

Dex-chan lover
This is shaping up like your average Nice Guy's fantasy. He's put her on a pedestal and changed everything about himself within a matter of days without ever at any point gotten to know her. Then he just shows up to her fucking house!? This is classic creep behavior that Nice Guys imagine would be so endearing and cute but IRL is just a series of bright red flags.

Dex-chan lover
If a girl changed her appearance to match that of my ex, confessed to me in the middle of the class and she appeared next morning in my kitchen cooking me some breakfast... i would run. Run a lot.

Tho if she cooked me fried eggs with bacon i would first eat and the run. I have my priorities.

Users who are viewing this thread