I Love You, Miki! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Yes, we all know that in real life MMC would be basically a psycho (changing appearances to look like Miki's ex, going to her house on the freaking second day and making breakfast for her, and willing to change schools because he thought Miki was dumping him -at least he is somewhat self-aware that what he is doing isn't normal), but this is a manga and is written as a fluffy rom-com, enjoy it as it is.

@ghostt You're really trying to start something in a manga comment's section? Jesus, you really do need to relax

I hope adult bros here remember that the dude is still a school boy, not "know it all about relationship 25 year old chad with gajillion dollars to spend"...
He just never had a relationship so he really doesn't have a clue how to do it right yet.. Give him some slack

ngl this dude is hella weird and annoying "i changed my appearance to look like your ex" i can only imagine someone being turned off by someone like this but atleast hes honest?

hes in the fast lane alright

I liked the tone of the first chapter. This chapter is too whimsical so I might be out if it doesn't flatten by chapter 5.

Dex-chan lover
I like them
(though he could have a little bit more confidence, "i changed my appearance to look like your ex"???)

whoa, I thought he is very clumsy that he will be stuttering everytime he speak shyly, seems like Im wrong, he's not that beta, great

Fed-Kun's army
What the heck why is he so cute?
Although it would be better if he developed his own style instead of just copying her ex.

Fed-Kun's army
I see that the horde of simp calling moron has already polluted this thread.

Dex-chan lover
Same, I'm not gay but I would love to have a significant other like this guy lmao.

Aggregator gang
grglmwsjj5r41.jpg

Aggregator gang
Personally the best makeovers for me are shaved sides and slicked back hair but dude looks good

Users who are viewing this thread