I Make Scum Men Cry

Um, just by reading the title and synopsis makes it very similar to Cheating Men Must Die. Is this manhua distinctly different from CMMD?

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting!! I love the title...especially the "make cry" part cough >w< Thanks for the translation<33 :D I love reading Quick Transmigration novels, so I am happy whenever I see QT manhuas with pretty art~

hm, I don't like how things are going. I wonder if things were this easy as the author is making things look. If that were the case, wouldn't they just kidnap women? And I don't like how the MC always finds the bad guys. like in every single corner she turns to, she finds them and there is no way to escape. That is very unrealistic. I like smut but don't like dumb smut. I will read a few more chapters with the hope to see the author "increasing the IQ" of how the story is developed.

I'm here for the hot ancient doctor \(^¬^) / The only likeable characters from MLs like,,, in WHOLE original novel…

Fed-Kun's army
Holy....

Why are they adapting this one arc.. lol XD
I prefer if they adapted the ancient princess for the fight or maybe the post apocalypse one for.. ahem... School doctor uncle.. ahem. XD

But the ending of this one is funny so.. I'll read it anyway XD

@Darkwolfix
That's because "the original" story was set like that. It was set to be a "dumb smut". Idk whether they will properly explain the reason why she unable to escape them tho.. but there is a reason :')

It’s kind of like a Cheating Men Must Die prequel. The MC is still figuring out the system, and how to achieve the good ending. I mean, bit much with the uh, forced moment**, but she has the whistle so I dunno why she didn’t use it at that time

it reminds me of cheating men must die so it’s mainly why im reading it but the female lead is pretty great

hello I’m replying to all those who were confused on why she was summoning the ninja/shadow guard ^_^

yes, she could summon him beforehand but the point is to get her revenge so after she is sure that the scum men drink the poisoned wine, she calls the shadow guard to prep the carriage and flee.

@MeiraEve the problem that I have with the dumb smut is that the MC is not the original MC anymore. I can understand because the manhwas want to make a stereotype that even if the women, in ancient China, were from noble families most would still be dumb and just do what the men tell them to do. Having that in mind is reasonable to see that.

The new MC is a transmigrated soul and has a system. Although the story was fixed in chapter 3, it is still dumb. This story doesn't even look/sound like a complete josei story but that is what it makes me think one of the genres of the story when I read the manhwa. The woman is a mature woman [the transmigrated soul], and there is smut that it is probably more elaborated in the novel.

So..... this written novel is really good, and something I found very enjoyable after being introduced to quick transmigration stories ala Cheating Men Must Die.... but....

I really don't like that this adaptation just....cut off, the starting 4 arcs, and thus warped the base of the character Ning Shu.

Anyway, fellow readers... understand that in the original iteration. Ning Shu is by now a QT veteran of four worlds. This particular mission was setup to be extra stupid hard to deal with and scary for a number of reasons. The girl she is replacing has been stuck in an endless reincarnation loop in this dumb smut world and just wants to escape, that is, Mu girl has relived multple lifetimes trying to deal with the world of dumb smut sexual predators....and now Ning Shu -- who is very much not a femme fatale style agent, has been thrust in this scenario.

I came here because I heard this was the manhua version of Cannon Fodder's Record of Counterattacks lol. A bit disappointed that they chose this arc as the first one tbh because it was one of my least favourites. It's probably because this arc was the most different to the rest as normally Ning Shu DESPISES the male leads and they fucking hate her back too but now she's transmigrated as the main character and they all wanna violate her and it's very uncomfortable... Anyways go read the novel, It's a masterpiece. Ning Shu is like a relatable badass in it

The thing I love the most about manhua is the extraness🤣🤣 the writing can be shit, the story can be shit, the characters can be meh, but if it's soap opera or Bollywood extra then I'm addicted😂😂

"This Manhua adapts only arc 5 of the original novel.
Some context might be missing as a consequence."

Bruh.

Also, this manhwa is fcking stupid and it's difficult reading it with all the men trying to constantly force themselves unto her

Users who are viewing this thread