I Make Scum Men Cry

Dex-chan lover
lol they're not even trying with these names anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Just to let people know, this is a manhua about one arc in the wn QT Canon Fodder. This arc is the 5th one and skips over a school arc, an ancient time's one, a modern day ceo wife one, and a post apocalyptic arc. All of the previous one imo are better than this one due to various reason, mainly the fact this arc is set up as an escape from a hentai. Here's the link the the manhua this is based off of, although there are only 2 capters translated so far https://mangadex.org/title/46060/cannon-fodder-s-record-of-counterattacks . Basically, this is the worst arc and you should go and read the wn and wait on the real story to catch up to this.

Hmm, this manhua is really from Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder's counterattack?
When I first saw this I thought it is really from that novel? Because I remember the first transmigration is not that. But it is with same name, same number (2333). And I thought who is the white haired man is.
So, the manhua skip some arcs, huh. But, why they choose the my not favorite arc?
(So, did that mean the white haired man is my fav school doctor/uncle *cough?)

Double-page supporter
So based on the comments, it seems I'm better off reading the novel

Y'all compare it to Cheating Man Must Die, but this was a novel, so shouldn't Cheating Man Must Die a ripoff

It‘s annoying how people compare this with Cheating Men Must Die. Both are their own story and have their own pacing. Just because they both resemble each other on the system and counterattack part doesn’t mean they are the same story. CMMD is not even the first story with such a plot, so please stop calling this a rip-off.

Banned
{Cheating Men Must Die} has a big problem with it. It starts off with her in the most OP position already. Then it's an Mary Sue character that it playing at revenge in a bunch of different tales. There isn't much suspense because she is already so OP.

Sure the author made a prequel to address the problem, but that was made after the first one and it still suffers from the Mary Sue problems of the first work. People only really read that to see how the OP Mary Sue is going to beat up cheaters at their own game.

This story on the hand is starting at base level. So there is level of buildup and suspense that the other work doesn't have. It makes a bit more interesting to read.

After reading some of the novel, I get why the manga skipped the first world. If they did the first world, this toon would have been cancelled in six chapters. But skipping all the other worlds for this one is dumb.

As someone who read CMMD, I actually welcome new takes on the overall transmigration-revenge shtick. I'm always happy to add more to my reading list.

It's true that CMMD is just a bunch of Mary Sues and their lovers Gary Sues trying to see whose plot-blessed dick is bigger, and the MC there is definitely guilty of being a Mary Sue herself. It creates a fandom that's blind to it probably (or willingly loves it) because having the foresight to give someone their just desserts is a honeypot. When it comes to revenge stories, it comes down to one thing: fans love to hate hateable characters. And CMMD created hateable characters in hateable scenarios. For several arcs. That's all it literally is, just reskinning the formula.

I'm gonna start reading Ning Shu now or sometime soon, and I'm glad I've read some of the comments before doing so. I'm glad some people see these transmigration/reincarnation stories for the storytelling they actually have, rather than blindly fan over it. (and while I do like CMMD as a guilty pleasure, I wouldn't say by any means it's an original concept nor a well-written thing)

I still prefer Su Luxia and Cheating Men Must Die better than this one. So what if Su Luxia is op, and that other characters are mean to be hateable. It did a good job in pointing out what is wrong with those kind of stories featured in every arc. And the revenge are usually much more satisfying.

And why are they restarting this manhua instead of continuing the old one? The cancelled one has much more better art than this one.

@pluckinglightfromastarlesssky

What's wrong? You got a bad day or what? Or are you one of those CMMD anti? And you are right, I don't enjoy this one. Especially when the title suspiciously sounds like a rip off of CMMD, even tho the original novel is nothing like that. Clearly they were envious of CMMD's success and thus restarting the manhua with similar sounding title, never mind that Ning Shu is the total opposite of Su Luxia.

@maddery there is an entire genre of manhua like this, im not a cmmd anti so please dont tell me that, and also please look up your facts before you say something. cmmd is not the first of that specific genre, and saying this is a ripoff of cmmd is like saying every fairy tail is a rip off of one piece. if you like cmmd so much that you must insist on slandering every other manhua that comes vaguely close to their plot line, please dont keep spilling your problems here. also, yes, im having a bad day, because i open mangadex to see someone saying, on a piracy site, that a specific manhua is a rip off. this is a piracy site, so whatever you say or do here does not affect the original works in any way. so if you want the cancelled one to continue, or if you want this manhua to be cancelled, please go directly to the official link and slander the author right to their face. https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/645834 here's the official site, if you wish to state your dissatisfaction with the author, please, by all means, do so. and if you dont like this manhua, dont read it. simple solution, really.

Users who are viewing this thread