I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 1

šŸ˜‚lol he misunderstood her actions as courting him not as stalking his sonšŸ¤£
Thanks so much for the chapter! I'm really curious about what happens next! ā¤

Aggregator gang
OK got me hooked
Thanks for the translation it already has me smiling

P.S. New word me STAN, i have a good guess at what a bias is as well

30 year old stalking a 10 year old boy... disgusting

yea high key dislike the fl for that. itā€™s creepy, immature, and just disgusting. like disgusting is the best word for that. itā€™s a pretty fucked up crime ngl. imagine how scary it would be for the child. itā€™s straight up pedofilia donā€™t lie

i seriously hope this doesnā€™t easily get brushed off as ā€œstanningā€ irl

but other than the fl being a pedo šŸ˜· i kinda like this

Damn the FL is a downright stalker. That is not stanning gurl, she looked like those crazy fans that'd follow their idols down to the hotels. And the boy is 10yo, it's creepy dude what the hell šŸ¤¢

i mean while it's obvious that the dad is going to be the male lead it does not excuse that the FL is literally a pedophilic stalker.
Pacing of the intro is also all over the place. Overall a very weak opening chapter.

Oh thank you for translating - this looks like it's going to be good šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

Stalker I get but sheā€™s not a pedophile wtf - yā€™all are just throwing that words around now. Pedophilia is sexual attraction for children - I highly doubt she is feeling anything like that except for just admiration for the boy. Calm down.

Actually she's more like those crazy sasaeng fans that'd pry on infos on idols' flights and hotels and stalk them by getting on the same flight/hotel. That is NOT stanning, dude. And the boy is 10yo fgs. This is creepy and disgusting on so many levels. If anyone do this irl they'd be reported to the police immediately, so what if she's not a pedophile. It's sad that the author try to make light of the stalking/obsession issue, especially when it involves a kid like this.

Group Leader
Such a misunderstanding! šŸ¤£ Poor ML! šŸ˜…

Thanks for the translation! šŸ˜Š

Whoops these comments šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
She's a stalker, I agree. But a pedo, I don't think so guys...
And uh this is only a first chapter, probably we shouldn't judge too early?šŸ¤”

Dex-chan lover
What happens when the son becomes of age and becomes the hero she fell in love with?

It seems interesting and funny. Can't wait for the future chapters.
If the dad is hot, I can't wait to see how the hero grows up to look like šŸ˜ Shouldn't it be called "I Became the Hero's Step Mother?"

Dex-chan lover
Don't tell me the son NTR's the father. I can't read this if she's just gonna be in love with that kid.

And now say you're after his son and get your head chopped off for bruising his ego. :D

Users who are viewing this thread