I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 1

Honestly shes not a weirdo... She had a crush on Abel not because he was a kid , he was only obssessing over the kid ver of him now because he was her crush be4... I mean if you saw your partner face when he was a child , even you would go kinda crazy ?? Atleast for me..

I live for those eyebrows.
And those extremely thin waists.

Also she's a Sasaeng well and truly

Double-page supporter
She simp for your son
NOT YOU!!
well whatever is love mother genre
stan is just simp but for woman //change my mind
stan = simp

man idk getting kinda irritated from the mc but imma wait it out see how this goes

Fed-Kun's army
hold up she's a sasaeng??? and is right now stalking a child, like a whole 10 year old child??? bruh where are the guards? the feds? cps? anybody???
this is what 0 therapy and healthy coping mechanism does to a mf

Hahahaha both of them are kinda nuts, I wouldn't marry someone just because he's been pursuing me but ok, and our MC especially is the craziest one, she was ready and happy to die just because of her obsession/fanatism plus she's been stalking a child, omg. I can't. Pls, give us development, author!!!!!!!! xDDD

Dex-chan lover
@sleepdeprivedbanana
Death at childbirth wasn't rare during the time period the setting is inspired by.

Plus, some women are just naturally frail or suffer complications during childbirth.

Wonder how much truck-kun gets paid per transmigration send off 🤔 I feel as if he's a dear friend of mine now... ganbatte truck-kun! 👊🏼

honestly, she's tragic. at the least she understands that maaaaybe her behavior might be problematic, but look at that! she's totally ready to die with only one regret! maybe that's a happy thing for her, but it's still tragic. being manipulated by entertainment companies for so many years...

Reading chapter 1 and I'm trying not to be too critical... but she's stalking and sending gifts to a 10 year old boy. All she needs now is a white van. It's even worse that she's self aware of her wrong doings. And it's kinda shrugged off because she's only a stan of this boy? Very unhealthy behaviour that I hope she over comes in future chapters 🥺 Character development come through

Users who are viewing this thread