I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 1

Lmaoo imagine if the protag was a guy stalking a 10 year old girl instead. Yikes girl, have some self-respect. Being a fangirl is not a personality trait. And this obsessive fangirl is a 30 year old???

Anywho, thank you for the quick chapter releases as always.

Lolololololololololololol I knew he was going to misunderstand it the second he mentioned all her stalkings 😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
@EdelBlau I switched over the genders of all the main characters in my head, and this got really creepy really fast holy shit.

@Edelblau @LaDeeDah It is creepy no matter the fucking gender! This bitch was stalking a 10-year-old kid. Now that she is getting married to the Duke, she now has access to rape her new stepson at any time.

@Bluehammer12 You're preaching to the choir here - I was clearly making it obvious to people how an adult lady stalking a kid is creepy by just switching the genders since others here didn't seem to find that weird. Hopefully she didn't actually assault him in the later chapters cause if she did, this webcomic would have gotten a lot of backlash already.

It's creepy that she was stalking him but in her mind she probably still thinks of the kid as a character and the setting as a mere novel rather than seeing him as a person of his own outside the story. Still creepy tho.

yall saying this is creepy, it's making me laugh so hard bc this situation reminds me of miss not-so sidekick

Apparently if you want to get transmigrated, you should just get hit by a semi in Korea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread