I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 12

It definitely bothers me. I can’t look at it. I wish it was something like a birthmark it would look so much better

MD@Home
Thanks Sawateam! I like your Translation better, and am hoping you will continue!

Thanks for the amazing translation I hope you won't give up. Yes, it bothers me. It's too big and in such an unconfortable place! I hope she manages to hide it soon.

It also bothers me. It just looks so uncomfortable XD
Thanks for the translation ~

thanks so much for the chapter! this translation is a lot more clear and easier to understand!

Fed-Kun's army
It's like looking at a cyst, it's kinda gross 😱
Thanks for the translations, as always!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm the type that feels a strong need to mess with scabs, I'd be tapping and scratching and messing with that jewel thing all the time 😅

@baejoohyun maybe it's a thing where people with the same element share similar traits? They have different last names, and I think it would've been mentioned already if they were related in any way.
I do imagine that it'll be used as a way to explain Abel's initial attraction towards his FL, like how sometimes kids will be attracted towards people who remind them of their parents in some way

@nobile yeah if I’d a gem stuck to my wrist, I’d be scratching away too, and by this story’s logic, would probably result in my death.

Abel is adorable as always. Bless his heart.

Well, I wish sawateam will put this much effort into updating their other projects. Many of their works have been neglected for months.

Thank you for the amazing work!

@reijou what series would those be? It must be something they dropped because they are constantly updating their series.

Thank you for scanning! The nexus gives me extreme anxiety :D extreme !! My poor Abel T-T

Users who are viewing this thread