I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
@reijou they probably pulled the series from here to their shitty discord. Last time i checked you had to use passwords related to something from the last chapter to read the next one xD

Love the sawateam translations and redraws <3 Thank you all for the hard work!!!
I am loving this story!

Fed-Kun's army
@ManhwaMantou same way how I know scratching off a scab leads to longer healing times and getting scars, but somehow I still have a hard time not doing it...

But then, thinking about it... aren't eyes something similar to that? Like... they're so easily squished right? I remember as a kid I'd rub them really hard and then I'd be seeing all kinds of things and get nasty headaches so eventually I stopped doing that. I guess it might end up being the same way with a jewel stuck on my wrist or anywhere in my body.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's bothered by the nexus...it feels like I need itch my wrist everytime I see it lol

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

I... i feel like i just want to 'POP' that thing off her hand🙂 i'm bothered

The nexus looks like a huge blackhead thats ready to be popped out. Its seriously annoying me xD

Yes, the nexus is making me uncomfortable as well.
But can we talk about the background in this chapter? She's wearing a fur coat and he's wearing coat and a scarf WHILE THERE ARE GREEN TRESS AND FLOWERS IN BLOOM IN THE BG???
That's bothering me too much for some reason.

I mean. I can't really apply normal logic to a fantasy world, can I? :D
But it still kind of bugs me. It just doesn't fit. It's like seeing those Hallmark Christmas movies. All of the trees in the background have beautiful, vivid green leafs on them and the actors are bundled up in thick winter coats, pretending that it's winter. You know? It gives of the same vibe for me.

Idk i mean she fangirl about him and know about his story
So she should know he’s treated but she doesn’t seem to try to clear the misunderstanding and that don’t find a way to help.
I hope she can be more powerful in a way or sth

Users who are viewing this thread