I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
A satisfying chapter. While I regard the sister's devotion to her family's reputation as commendable, she crossed the line of tolerable behavior rather severely (both in how she treated Able and the FL). Best to nip something like that in the bud before it gets still worse.

Double-page supporter
Anne is the best I want her to be my fan 🥺💕💕

"He may be disgusted to find out he has a fan like me."

Would have preferred her to say "mother" but this is....ah screw it. Yeah it kinda felt a bit cringey but made sense.

@HellifIknow
She probably depends greatly on the term fan and its concept, like life or death levels and while I do get it is weird wording, I also understand (I think?) why she uses that word.

Aggregator gang
Why does the name keep flipping between Able and Earl. It happened mid-chapter this time lol

”Be sure to come to my quarters again when I officially become Duchess,Because on that day, your feet will bleed too.”

*Uck! Probably single-handedly, one of my favorite things someone has said to an antagonist.

WOOF!

Calling Abel an Earl is like calling him a Young Master. Is a formal way of addressing someone with a title. Like how you call someone boss or madam.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like she’s interfering too much, even though it’s hard not to. isn’t there something called the butterfly effect, where a small change could change something bigger in the long run. what if abel doesn’t become the person she admires, or he doesn’t meet the girl that can purify him

Contributor
Expected, she is really angry only when something happen to Abel.

It was a nice debate, you don't need to act polite with some ppl, they don't deserve this.

Users who are viewing this thread