I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

look, no hate, i appreciate u translating this from chapter 1 so its not really 'snipe' imo...
but like, how's the other works? some of em hasnt been updated for a while is all im saying...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! Man, I appreciate all these chapters cause each time it ends, they make more anxious how this all plays out.

holy upload dump. and like what someone else is saying how are the other series coming along?

I'm sorry but don't you think that he should have kicked her out as soon as he became duke???? Like why would you keep your abuser around to teach your son with the knowledge that she taught you via abuse as well?????? Imo this plot hole is a bit too gaping to ignore

Thanks for the mass update!!! I loved it when he got mad for his family’s sake❤️I wonder if he really didn’t expect her to hit his son too🧐

Oh my god!! Thanks for the mass release. Awwww shet, come on Duke - kick that bitch outttaaa here

Bitch about to die! Sorry Agatha, I don't think you're getting out of this one so easily... Hades~ GET HER!

Dex-chan lover
@saku_mochi though I don’t think the duke has any deep-seated trauma at this point in his life to the point where his perception of agatha is affected by her abuse, i think it is reasonable to expect an abuse survivor to be unable to drive away their abuser, esp if said abuser is a close family member. even the MC never strictly drove out her parents, she still gave them money for living expenses even though she could have very easily broke off all ties with them. so I don’t think it’s a plot hole exactly, i just feel that the duke isn’t written to be much of like an abuse survivor. he seems like someone who doesn’t have trauma from his sister’s abuse thus far 🤔 I can’t pinpoint it exactly, but there’s a sense of inconsistency with how the duke acts/is written imo

@sake_mochi He looks like a naive pushover and someone with no authority. He can’t even ask his maids and servants not to abuse his own son. Hello, he is their master. He can easily punish and fire the servants but he didn’t do anything. Not one of his subjects listen to him and they easily trample over him. I’m not surprised that in the original story he died easily.

@saku_mochi Probably, because they are family? He could think that the beatings she gave him were justified. He could have spoken to her about it and thought she would change in respect that he was now Duke and head of household. There was this woman that spoke about her mother-in-law. She was narcissistic and it couldn't have been easy for the husband to grow up with her. He still visited and put up with it because she was his mother but the minute she made his wife cry in public he decided to cut ties with her. Sometimes for people it, not the abuser hurting them that really pushes them off the edge but the abuser hurting someone they love.

This is all spectacle though. I am interested in their family dynamics

Users who are viewing this thread