I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

So our MC is gonna be a Saintess? Because the setup is way too convenient for it be Abel's future lover...

Ty for the mass update!!!

As someone who has bene through similar, I am really, really appreciating how nuanced this is, and how true to life it is as for how trauma survivors can react and process the things done to them. Also, the Duke getting pissed as soon as he realized his old abuser had become his sons abuser too? *chefs kiss* Hell yes

Aggregator gang
"Did you hit my son?"

Mom and Dad know what's important. I feel like the fact that they were so calm about it made them even scarier.

What the--
So he WAS abused by Agatha and didn't think the same would happen to his son, even though his brother-in-law has also been saying terrible things about Abel??

I dunno if the MC would wave this away by "poor writing by the og author who meant for this dad to die in one year" but honestly, he's a strict, "monster" duke, why would he not have a firmer hand on his estate and have an ear to the ground about his son being treated poorly? He has agents who learned everything about a woman who was giving his son gifts but doesn't have any agents watching the state of his home?

Just seems like a strange weakness for a man who is supposed to have so much power. Like, a man of that authority can't watch all of his estates by himself and he obviously has a good information network, but seems to think nothing can happen in his home because he lives there? He really is a narcissist lmao...he's got thicc pecs but an even thicker skull...

Shit is about to go down. This story gives me such a warm feeling, even if’s it sad at times. Just gives me all the feels.

@Moth I get what you mean. But those maids probably are on that hag's side and spread the fact that she could do strict education on him including bloody physical punishment. They knew it's not a good thing but they can't blab to ML easily, especially if the butler knew ML also undergo the same method (at this point Idk how old she is, looks no differrnt to me) the butler won't tell it to ML (think it's same treatment) since ML doesn't do anything special to his sister (not knowing the fact as Abel keeps quiet as possible), maid will think it's just a poor child that in the future won't be the heir (worst the duke won't sweeten his mouth to him anymore if legal child born in the future..that's their thought) so they act coldy to him. MC's sus comes from her own personal knowledge while ML thought his sister won't do the same treatment to Abel because he already told her he cares about Abel (he thought she respected his feeling towards Abel and since Abel made no complaint)

Basically lack of honesty and communication, but it's a typical nobility set up irl

hopefully with the devil begone, Abel won't be an emo child so he could control his power, learn under with new teacher and in happy go lucky environment ♡♡♡

Stepping back from the 'he shoulda/couldn'ta known' thing...

It seems like the house's murky hierarchy (in front of the employees) is about to become crystal clear.

Zmk

The way I fookin cried when I saw Abel's eyes swole up tears.👁️💦👄👁️💦

FL crying, Abel crying, me crying, all three of us needing hugs

Thank you for the translation!!

I’m looking forward to her end in the next chapter. But honestly, I can’t help wondering why he expected her to educate his son any different than she had educated him. He shouldn’t have given her that role in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread