I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 15

Of fuck yessss. Kill her. No, better yet burn her. Use your family’s fire magic thingy and burn her alive. Make the shota watch too.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA BYE BYE AGATHA

I cried so hard for Abel/Earl ughhh he deserves the whole fuking world😭😭😭 AND YASS THIS BITCH IS BOUTA GO DOWNNNNNNNN

The physical pain can go away with time
The beep thing called trauma? Haha..no.
So yes bro..be angry when your son is having your getting hit trauma too

Man, I'm just trying to read while eating dinner, I don't need to be crying into my spaghetti.

honestly i'm glad they focused on the fact that the dad cleraly went through abuse as well. while abel is more vulnerable as a kid, the father was also raised and still lives underneath an abusive environment and im glad in the previous chap MC called her out on it

Double-page supporter
"She said she'd whip the soles of my feet!" Dumb bitch just dug her own grave, and Aisha didn't even have to say a thing to the Duke, either! Did she think he wouldn't remember how he was abused in such a manner and not be able to connect the dots??? I mean, how dumb can you be?! I don't pity her at all. She deserves everything that's coming to her.

KADABOOM, such a nice move to dig your own grave, agatha. what a genius among a geniuses

Awwwwww baby bundled up in blankies crying after hearing tje words of love and acceptance he needed to from someone otjer than his dad 😰😩😭😭 You get ALL the hugs and kisses little Abel! 🙌😘😙🙌😘😙🙌😘😙
AND to the duke, the father, the younger brother of the sister KNOWN 1st hand to abuse when "educating" Just WHY would you think she would do differently by your adopted child that she obviously doesn't accept and even verbally abuses in front of you? What made you think, "yeah, she is probably good to teach him with the amount of kindness and care she never showed me." 😕😣😡

Could it be that Ayeesha might’ve been the said Goddess of Escillefee i ( forgot how to spell their family bame )

I think that woman forgot it wasn’t the female lead that needed to stay quiet that day it was her, fool.

Users who are viewing this thread