I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 16

Need to know if justice was served, hope that bitch got beheaded

Zmk

Props to both scanalators.
It's quite certain that Asura did this quite some time ago with so many chapters flawlessly released.
Thanks for the chapters 🙇

I hope no drama will come after this, coz I follow both translators on discord and they're the best 🥺

Thank you for the translations, as always.

I'm happy.

I wonder if she will learn how to use her powers. I was thinking what if she meditated and that helped her access her powers? or will it be more of a case of the powers awakening once they are in a grave situation?

Thank you so much for your hard work!! please do take care of yourself and be careful not to overwork

THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH I was on the verge of breaking my phone screen hitting that nonexistent next button lol

Just my 2 cents... the best outcome is not to beat auntie up. The best outcome is to remove her power to abuse anymore and do exactly what mom and dad just did. Of course, burn her at the stake if you want. But, given how he's acted so far, I doubt Able would feel any better if that happened... I mean it's all about his needs, ya?

ML that is absolutely devoted to his child and soon to be wife, even if it's a misunderstanding that's going to blossom into love. CAN THIS PLEASE BE THE RULE RATHER THEN THE EXCEPTION?😭😭

Azura the fucking madlads with ANOTHER CHAPTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
you guys are insane!

Users who are viewing this thread