I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 16

Shit this mass release was too much. Now my eyes are so swollen that I can't even go out my room. Someone take responsibility pls

@iskaeil oh yeah, I didn't notice that. Thank you for pointing that out! I was wrong then....as a reader I'm pretty happy with the mass release. But as a someone who release content,,, it does feel wrong to support

maybe there should be like a 'manga claim' function on mangadex for scans groups. so that there aren't multiple groups getting confused and doing so much work for there to be 2 copies of the same manga. would be handy in cases like these.

Double-page supporter
Thank you Asura!!!!!

*Here's to praying for Hades to survive this time around

like some people, i was worried about this being a sniping issue--up until the end of this chapter, and by checking the raws. if you go to the raws website, every chapter was released on 11/30. all 20 chapters out right now, all have 11/30 as their date. since asura picked this up on that day, and there's no way either group could've picked it up before then, chalk it up to both groups starting at the same time

SoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... That’s bitch of a sister-in-law’s feet whipping scene WHEN???????????????????

Wowww thanks for all these chapters!! 🥺 Little Abel crying rlly breaks my heart but I like where the story is going

Fed-Kun's army
What I want to know is why you had Aisha call Abel 'Earl.' It's wierd and doesn't make much sense. Sawateam's translation of 'young master' was much better. Also, did you talk to Sawateam or just snipe?

@Thiirah yeah, they started on 11/30 which is when Sawateam put out Chapter 1.

I highly doubt this was just a “coincidence” and they could’ve dropped seeing as Sawateam had already put out the first couple of chapters.

Asura Scans also tries to profit from translating which is despicable.

@marsbars oh damn they do?? God, as a reader, it does make me happy to be able to read faster releases...but as someone who has had their art stolen, I don't agree with them profiting off of it. Thank you for the information!

Thanks for the mass release!!
And maaan this kid and his dad are just too sweet. I didn't expect to be get so affected, but I cried for real. It's so touching, and I'm so glad this FL is here to help the bby boi out

I am bothered how it kept changing between Abel and Earl and now it's stuck with the weirder version, which is Earl... 🙃

Can I just say bless you? Thanks so much for the mass update, for real, I’m obsessed with this manhwa. 😢❤️

tysm for the mass upload!!!!! the story's rlly spicy so far cant wait for more development <333

@BlueMelonDice @DorothyGale123 it's the title for a duke's son lmfao. theyre using earl instead of young master.

also man scrolled down and saw so much comments on how this was a snipe and how there should only be a single uploader per manhwa. the thing with new series is that groups rush to get the thing translated first so this was fair game since the other scans had slowed down and asura had already started work on this when the other team did anyways. if you dont like how they ask for donations then dont go to their website or dont read their uploads it's that simple??? it's not like theyre forcing u to give them money lmao

IM CRYING SO MUCH MY TEARS COULD HYDRATE THE SAHARA DESERT 😭🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread