I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 16

omg of course asura will mass release chapters lol y’all the best this made me so happy

Dex-chan lover
I hope she will fall in love with duke, so she will have happy marriage.
Also I am truly detest people who abuse child in name education, even in modern era there some people like that. Childhood trauma is mostly hard to remove as childhood is mostly will shaping person when they became adult.

HSHSHSHSHSH NOT AT ASURA JUST CASUALLY ADDING PROOF THAT THEY DIDN'T SNIPE AT THE END. I don't know if they're gonna see this but I appreciate how quick you guys are. When they mass released Death is the only ending for the villainess,,,, man was I shook. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

I love such a well-rounded ML. He's nice and has some flaws. I can see why the in-story OG writer killed Hades off, he's well developed and his character arc is complete. Of course in this story, he won't die and will have some other development.

I didn't really like the stanning/fangirling side of Ayesha but her motherly relationship with Able is wholesome and made me teary eyed 🤧
This might be the key to prevent Able's power from going out of control.

In this world, they can't just absorb or transfer one's mana to another? If she was given some, maybe she could use her power?

This chapter feels like the end of act 1. So I definitely expect a different problem to arise after this. Maybe we'll just get to their wedding? 🤔

I like how y’all tried to add proof you didn’t snipe by showing you started 6 days ago.

The very same day Sawateam released Chapter 1.

So yeah. All you proved is you sniped on the day they released Chapter 1.

why cant i stop cryinggngnfgg

totally loving the ml rite now and abel and fl. goddamit i love all them 3

@marsbars The day sawateam released the first chapter was 6 days ago. Meaning that it was on 1st December. Asura finished working on the manhwa on 30th November..... Or that we have different time zones but they did submit the chapters on that day,, but I may be wrong

images

@Loonila205 Likely there is training involved for both recipient and giver of mana (if such a thing exists) and if Ayesha can't manipulate mana at all at this point then she likely wouldn't be able to do it.

I imagine the next issues to touch on would be 1) trying to get used to the future-duchess title and socializing/networking, while trying to establish Abel's legitimacy as the heir, 2) dealing with the scummy duke's sister and brother-in-law, as obv the sister's husband is just a straight up villain, and 3) trying to get Abel to get the character development he needs to become the hero and meet with his fated FL.

@Thiirah The screenshot shows there was no work on the series BEFORE Nov 30th, not that they finished work on the series on Nov 30th. Which means they started scanlating on Nov 30th.
Not to really cast an opinion on the sniping drama, although I will say they could have translated some of the sfx, even if they don't clean and redraw it.

Users who are viewing this thread