I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 2

I am really sad about how ugly the child looks I am so very dissapointed I wanted a cute kid not a small man with the eyes of a praying mantis

So the maid is perfectly alright with her talking about how much she wants to fuck a child? And with how highly rated this Manwha is, it seems a lot of people love the idea of fucking children.

LMAOOOO THOSE FUCKING EYEBROWS I LITERALLY CANT LIKE AN ADULT MAN WITH WAY TOO INTENSE EYEBROWS IS ONE THING BUT THIS 💀💀💀

That... Is a funny looking kid. Does Rock Lee have a sister? Or Might Guy a daughter? I think we found the mom.

@skylars OMG WHERE ARE HIS KNUCKLES?

Woah, some people are getting a little crazy in the comments talking about how the MC wants to sexually assault young Abel. Her fangirling is definitely extreme but if you went back in time and had the chance to see someone you admire before they became famous I think it’s fair to say anyone would be curious to observe and learn about said person. Is she entirely sane or acting like a mature, appropriate adult by stalking a little boy? NO. But it’s evident that her interest is not directed in some disturbing sexual attraction towards young Abel so why the heck are some of these comments rushing to accuse her of this?

"why's he marrying me?" when he literally already picked up a stray to be his child lmao why not pick up a stray to be his wife too? also she's not really a threat if she's from a poor, powerless barony and was dumb enough to think a duke wouldn't notice her stalking

Users who are viewing this thread