I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 2

If the son was a girl and the MC was a man, I wonder how many people would still like the MC.

@jenniilex3
Potentially, it is possible that Abel indeed belongs to that family by blood, despite not being ML's biological son. I mean, someone from his family could have sired a 'bastard line', so to speak. Their similar appearence can be explained that way easily *shrugs*

Orphan my ass they’re IDENTICAL.

Also i almost didnt pick this up because of this child eyebrows 😞

Group Leader
excuse me?
what's wrong with the kid's eyebrows?
did someone use a 20-stroke line by accident or

Her tastes are quite... questionable. Dem THICK eyebrows aren’t exactly what I’ll call a “cute” feature.

I'm screaming what- why you gotta do my poor boy like that

There's black and then there's the color of Abel's eyebrows

Aggregator gang
Damn it all, I didn't notice the eyebrows till you lot mentioned them! Now I'm going to be distracted every time he shows up. D:

@JWChibi Ok, that got me! Gave me a good chuckle. Thanks for that. :D

She focused on the wrong thing in that book, lady fangirl over the man who sacrificed everythinG, including his life, for a child that wasn’t even his own and that nobody wanted. I mean, I know she will eventually but she shouldn’t have had to die to figure it out.

Everybody's focusing on the kid's eyebrows. Then there is me bothered by his sausage hand.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo Specifically stan but it's also the way she talks. It really doesn't flow well for me which is sad because I do enjoy mangas like these

LOL okay this is kinda funny. I do like the whole misunderstanding here of whom she REALLY likes... she's more like a pedo than a stan at this point lmao. I wonder what his reaction will be if/when he finds out 😂

Bruh her fangirling obsession for the boy borders pedophilia. As wholesome as she claims it to be, I can't help but feel a little uncomfortable...

Users who are viewing this thread