I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 2

the duke and abel look alike..hair and eye colour is exactly the same. is he really an adopted orphan? or what the maid said is true?

They really look related...maybe the son is from an half-brother/sister of the duke?

Wow. The eyebrows really are a lot! 😅
I think they really are related.

On another note... There’s no way a novel/manga fan can reject the ML in a cute chibi form.

they're definitely related...
and I would stan such a cute child too
thanks for translating this manhwa, I'm looking forward to the next chapters *_*

Fed-Kun's army
oh the kid looks... awkward. aaah i feel bad but!! EYEBROWS!! i guess he is kind of adorable in his awkwardness??? the ml is so hot tho.... mc still creepy but she IS pretty. i feel like the ml wants to marry her to protect his son somehow

thank you for the translation!

@mammaria This was my exact reaction! Lol I don’t think he’s very cute at all I feel so bad but I’m sure this will be filled with fluff! Lol

Dex-chan lover
the guy advising hades to propose
Hvdo8J0.gif

Double-page supporter
@Titanfan548 So is that just a translation choice objection? What term does the original author use? Is there a different way to express it in English?

Fed-Kun's army
@Mojo No its the literal translation, recently ever since the term came out, Korean novels and manwha now use it like the manwha thats fairly popular ¨Im Stanning the Prince¨, its a whole new thing for the reincarnation shoujo manwha/web novel genre, the only other way to express in english is Stalking but since Stanning is like a Fangirling taking to the extreme theres no other positive term to use thus Koreans use Stan/Stanning as well

Users who are viewing this thread