I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Lmao ‚who cares if they snipe’ ‚its all illegal anyways’ only applies if the group aint ebegging for donos :v If y’all taking money for anything related to this then at least be decent enough to take series that aren’t being worked on and stop trying to bury other peoples effort under half-heartedly translated mass releases.

Thanks for updating and translating and giving all these amazing chapters <3
I really don't get the drama between groups, if the other people want to wait for the other teams release, it's their issue. Why readers have to be punished just because someone doesn't want others to translate faster?

Well, it doesn't matter. Please don't drop this <3

I’m thankful to both groups and don’t think if it as sniping when two groups release the same chapters. Just, thank you! And so glad to get this many chapters of a wonderfully wholesome manga. Lets hope they can heal together ❤️ In the beginning i was worried that she was too weird with all the disassociation. She seemed to think her new life was unreal, and of herself only as a reader or spectator. But finding out about her past made you understand why she was like that, and now she’s quickly becoming fierce AND funny. Wow, just love all three of them so far. The mother LOVE

Double-page supporter
I think I realized this before in the story but damn does Hades have big man tiddes

also yes we love our businesswoman

Dw, I don't understand why people are calling this a snipe when it's so clear that it's a batch release and that takes time

Can't wait for the next chapter! Is she a writer, designer, chef, composer? Everything?

Thanks for the fast release! I love this manhwa so gar, it's so funny and fluffy. Please don't drop this. <3

Users who are viewing this thread