I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

From the receipts asura provided its from my understanding that Asura didn’t mean to come off as sniping the project. They (Asura) had plans before and this team is characteristically known for their mass releases. They just happened to be later than Sawa. They weren’t aware of Sawas plans for the project either. Its understandable why Asura wouldn’t just continue off of where Sawa left off but go from the beginning because then its ignoring their entire team that put hours and hours into the chapters. That being said I will continue to support both groups❤️

Dex-chan lover
I’m thankful to Sawa for introducing me to this work as the first translator and thankful to Asura for the bulk releases. Thank you to both teams truly 🥰🥰🥰

t doesnt really matter much to me if this was a snipe, but may I ask anyone how many chapters the raws currently have? as much as i love the quick update, it always concerns me when we catch up to raws *sobs* im preparing myself to that inevitable moment cause this webcomic is interesting hehehe

also, i dont really feel the earl/sir titles for abel/hades fit haha so imma check out the sawa updates in a while to compare lol. Having 2 scanlators help when im stuck with concerns like this XD

Fed-Kun's army
i dont see any problem in that two groups translating the same title...

thanks

There are other sites that are at least this far so I can't call this a snipe when asura did the work.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter, you do a good work.

Kinda sad to see tranqkators drama.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter
But This is so garbage
How many chapters do I need to read
To see that she stopped being pedophile

I Still appreciate the father , son relationship
One of the best

Dex-chan lover
wtf..
did the other translation team not really expect a snipe with knowing how many chapters that have been released?

Dex-chan lover
@DanteFreeze
You're clearly a speedreader if you think she has any sexual attraction to the boy at all.
She's a fan through and through and only wants his happiness above all else. There has not been a single line or scene where she has said that she wants to be with the son.
She's the quintessential doting mother.

Aggregator gang
@Torappu
She said it so many times that
Hades isn't the one that she loves
Meaning she loves the kid which is weird
I won't call her reactions a doting mother
Since she came all the way to the north just to see the kid
Basically a pedo and stalker

@DanteFreeze So just because I say I don't love chocolate ice cream, that automatically equates to me saying I love vanilla? Sorry to say but that's not how the world works

Users who are viewing this thread