I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

ah yes the one who mass upload wins, we love you asura scans thanks for the mass updates

*grabbing popcorn*
It's okay Asura we believe in you also mass uploads already put you in my pedestal.

honestly i dont care whether or not a group snipes. just keep the updates coming as well as good translations and quality.

but of course thank you for the update o(≧▼≦○〃

Oh my gosh, she’s rich I’m cracking up!!! No one saw it coming that she’s a business woman lmaooo 😂😂😂

I never got the idea of when scanlation groups start asserting that a manhwa is there. Like brah, this ain't exactly legal.

Keep up the good work, Asura.

i'm so happy of this development! they didn't prolong where to get the money whatsoever
and thank you for translating, appreciate it!

You guys are doing great thank you for pumping out the chapters! I think you're almost caught up to the raws... I'm so happy. I love this story- i think I could really call it top 20 judging about what I've read so far. All the characters have depth and room to grow- there's doom looming overhead and the light and whimsical feel of the art is beautiful and contrasts with the dark themes- it really makes it POP! ya know what I mean? I just hope they don't make the romance and relationship building too difficult because of her past trauma. Building relationships for the future is hard but not impossible if you were hurt in the past- they over emphasis the mistrust of hurt people too much in other stories- if they don't do that in this one I think it can become top 10 for me.

I love you guys! Thankyou for your hard work!! And, omg! I think this is my favorite family of the year! I love them so much! I hope we can continue discovering how much more amazing is our beautiful mc.

Couldn't asura ask Sawa to pick up the series? Both teams work hard to provide translations so it kinda sucks for both ends ATM

LMAOOOO i love ayesha so much

oh and i honestly dont really care who translates this, as long as it's readable lol. keep up the good work!

Appreciate the mass releases and all for this series but I just wish you also uploaded the other chapters of “I’ve Become the Villainous Empress of a Novel” you’re keeping from mangadex.

Because rn it seems like you are using mangadex to rope in readers and then stopping uploads here to force readers to go to your site. Nothing wrong with it but it gets really inconvenient.

Users who are viewing this thread