I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Group Leader
At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter if several groups choose to do it. It’s illegal either way. But had you uploaded earlier instead of stacking after a whole 7 days, the other group might have reconsidered if they want to continue this series instead of wasting their time like this. If after that point neither conceded, then that’s fine. But this is just ehhh. It’s not your obligation to be considerate but ig that’d be nice.

Dex-chan lover
I wish those obsti-ahem, I mean respectable and loyal vassals, were in the room to hear her say that. Their absurd amount intended to block the marriage won't even slightly inconvenience her family. After all, she can pay the entire amount out of her own personal funds.

This story is really satisfying to read the characters always are never shy to get rid of a problem lickity split.

Thank you for uploading! I think it's great that she is rich and can show up those creeps.

I mean it's just a little funny how often you pick up series that happen to be getting translated by another team but whatever be snarky asura. I'm sure this won't happen again and again for other series.

Lol. You’ve sniped a bunch of other groups too haven’t you?

You don’t want to partake in drama? Don’t start it.

And don’t try to play the “we just wanted to translate this” card.

You translate popular series for profit. Come off it.

I'm new with the translation terms, but I thought snipe is when someone picks up the translation where the other translater left off without telling them? This translater didn't do that, they translated the very first chapter to newer chapter, so isn't that fine? Please tell me if I'm wrong because like I said I'm very new with the translation terms.

Asura! Thanks for all the hard work!!!! Also on whether or not this is a snipe or not both of you guys put in the hard work, translating, getting the raws and cleaning. I think it's really unfair for one group to cause drama and say this was a snipe without contacting the other group and just jumping immediately to saying it was snipe and make others come out and attack you.

I feel spoiled by all these new chapters! Thank you! I’m always happy reading cute series with high quality translations :)

Did sawa really call this a snipe? That's really bad, I admired them so much.... It's not like they own the copyright or something.

Damn. Thanks a lot Asura. I know how hard it is to do a mass release and this was exquisite.

As the note at the end shows us, Ayesha has foreshadowed that she has an absurd ammount of money for a while now, how could she be able to get to the north basically alone? ALONE? Either the maid is like Yona from beware the villainess where she can basically do anything but receives a salary that is comparable to the GDP of a small country, or nobody has noticed the small army that follows her around.
Also, the sword, how did she get the sword? isn't that sword the weapon Abel uses in the game, maybe im shooting from the hip here and the sword isn't as impressive as I imagine but still, she has gifted Abel a ton of stuff for 2 years.

Thank you so much for the translation! This webtoon is slowly becoming one of my new favorites...
Appreciate all the hardwork you're doing Asura!

Sigh.. Another snipe drama. Just hoping that after this snarky remarks of who-snipe-who, at the end of all this, the translations is still on going..

Asura you guys are crazy! a 20 chapters dumped and you guys started working on the series only a few weeks ago it's insane. I find it rediculous that Sawa is calling this a snipe since you guys literally started from chapter one. The entire concept of a snipe is about stealing anothers work but you guys didn't use their translations whatsoever since you started from chapter one. Yall are doing gods work so keep it up!

I usually avoid snipe drama. Its clear you guys were working on it around the same time and frankly even if you sniped it, you guys would be insane to release so many chapters. Its a shame this happened to begin with but hopefully both groups just move on doing what they want to do. As for the readers, well we will see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread