I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

What's a snipe?
Also if you don't like that they picked it up don't read it? It's not like the translation is bad or anything.

Holy shit how does one make that much money so fast without the black market or backend deals???!!!

I don't care about them telling me this team snipe or not at first, but the fact that you mass update this series, they shouldn't be proud over what they said, the accusation were soo bad. You guys both are (pardon me) an illegal translator, although you both from a different team to accuse something like that was just like bitting your own nail, you don't have the right to stop someone from having fun just because you think only one of you have the right to translate this, its freedom :(

Aggregator gang
I reason i don't like sawateam is because i was reading something from them before and they said fuck it and took the translation to their shitty discord ^^ you guys go!

Thank youuu for all the updates, now I am waiting for chap 21, I really need it.

@Your_Dino_Overlord its a drama when a translator did a series and in the middle of the process another translator out of no where continuing it without their permission. This action will led the newer translator 'steal' the readers.

Me my self believed that Asura or the past translator did start at the same time. I mean, look at this mass release?? This really takes time and alot of effort to make.

I don't really care about the drama tbh. Seems like 2 good groups decided to pick up the same manhwa.... Asura is reputable so I see no reason as to why they would snipe...

On another note I must see this flex

Bruh I really wish sub teams would keep their dirty laundry on other places; put an statement on Twitter or whatever - this passive aggressive back and forth takes away from the joy of reading and quite honestly most of us couldn't care less and whoever is more up to date we'll gonna be reading.

Users who are viewing this thread