I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
To the Translators: Thanks for translating and I hope you guys keep doing so! I'm just thankful we get some consistent updating and not be left stranded for months on end with cliffhangers. Especially when the other group is doing several other works to boot. So appreciate the work and keep it up please. Thank you so much!!

To the story: How does one gather so much wealth in 2 years~? That's some hard business sense there.

Thank you so much for the work you guys put in!
We really appreciate it and you’re doing a great job.

Regarding snipe accusations... Both groups are great translators and there are so many series that people have been requesting for pick up. There is no good reason why either group would need to snipe someone else’s project.

Thank you for the mass release! This catching up the original!
It's better to use the energy to translate rather than fight!

Look at our girl!! Able to support herself...oooooh. Thanks for the mass releases!

Thanks for translating! I’ll just enjoy whichever’s release is the fastest LOL

What's a snipe? Also are they really gonna drop this? If they are thank you for the hardwork and I really appreciate the enormous updates your hardwork didn't go to waste because I enjoyed it. But still hope they didn't drop it..

Snipe drama again lol. Honestly, I usually read all the versions if there's several group uploading the same story (that's just how bored I am in quarantine), so I don't really care. It's always interesting seeing the differences in the different scanlations.

Anyways, am I the only one who kinda want to smack the Duke upside the head for his narcissism? Like seriously, someone really should tell him that the one Ayesha love is Abel to take him down a peg lmao. 😂

I enjoy both translation kkkk.

I go to Asura to read it faster. And go to Sawateam when they upload their version cause their version easy to understand for me, and the quality is more good, they clean sfx and such.

So as a reader, i don't really care about the snipe as long as i can enjoy the story:>

imo it's not sniping, it seems like you both worked on it at the same time, but the other party release it first
as simple as that

@FreshfEshes a snipe is when another translation group "takes" a project that a different translation group is working on without permission/prior notice or without any indication that the original translating group has dropped the project. at least that's my understanding. in the translation world this is considered to be pretty rude.

Naw dog, this is a snipe and you have a long history of this behavior. Just embrace your sleaze at this point. 🤣

Aggregator gang
I like both teams but Asura's was uploaded first. It's not anyone's fault that y'all started working on it at the same time, I hope you don't let their comments get to you! Thank you for all the chapters :)

Users who are viewing this thread