I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

I REALLY LOVE THIS KIND OF PLOT. THANK YOU FOR MASS UPDATE!! 💞
Don't drop this pretty please. 😭😭😭😭😭

I don't think it's a snipe considering how many chapters have been released... thanks so much for the mass update <3

@cherokeemoon Sawa Team uploaded first

To asura: They uploaded a week earlier than you guys and then you mass uploaded what you had translated. I hope you guys understand Sawa team’s frustration. Thank you for translating^^

Double-page supporter
I feel like in a past chapter he had done an investigation on her? And that sword gift was mad expensive too. You would think he would already know she's got money.

Honestly no idea if you’ll see this but please continue sniping this series cause you’re doing an amazing job Asura and Co!!! Fantastic, yes yes yes yes yes yes!!! I love that I can read this series more than once a week without the bottle neck being on the artists side!

I like how the other team Translated the actions! BUT it's okay the other uploaders dont. I'm just glad to recieve updates that aren't groggy and messed up.

Thank you so much for the translation 🥰Please don't drop this! I'm really thankful that you made a mass release! I feel like you've been working on this for quite sometime now considering that you've release this much. So don't let other comments get into you 💕

It wouldn't be anything new if both translation teams started at the same time. There are many times when a new manhwa is released that 2-3 teams have already started it, just not posting it at the same time since each group has a different scanlation speed.

What's important is to thank both teams for the effort in continuing and as long as both sides don't care about continuing to translate a project with more than one group on it, then it's fine.

Hope fans of the manhwa and the teams understand each other and don't try to have drama if possible. It'd be sad and stressful to have to deal with scanlating and drama.

Thanks Asura team though for the speedy updates! I do appreciate the efforts of this group and Sawateam for even picking this up. 🤗

honestly im just glad that i get to read a good story idk who's translating! but for real though thanks for the updated 😁

I knew MY FAVORITE TL SQUAD WOULD PULL THRU ❤️❤️❤️😭 Thank you for not giving in!!! I know how hard y’all work , and I stand by the truth that y’all didn’t snipe! ASURA SCAN my heart and lung cannot express the massive real ease !!!

Also dang our FL is loaded who would have knew 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread