I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Thanks to both the teams for translating!

I rlly wish the other wouldn't accuse you guys of sniping. I can understand the frustration, but it can't be helped that 2 teams picked up the story without each other knowing.i know one team released it earlier, but the frustration goes both ways, both teams put time and effort into their translations. And it'd be a waste for either to just waste all the hard work they've both put in so far.

So big thank you to both!! Will be reading all the translations lolol bc this FL and her bby boi are worth it 🤣

Hmm at the end of the day none of this is legal anyways, so what if there are a couple different scanlations? Thank you all for working on this, and I hope you won't drop it.

I mean it was not exactly a snipe... Sure you were a week later, but way more chapters... Which is probably at least a week worth of work. So dunno and don't care. I just want to know whether she saves the duke from dying...

I am not sure if they did what the other scanlation says but as all I can see, asura scan is the first one to post their chapters in here.

It is a fair share not to badmouth one another since both scanlations aim is to share the good news to the readers. Don't put oil to fire if it is not worth looking.

Thanks for taking your time to scanlate the said manhwa :)

Abel is so cute so is Escliffe's reaction!!! *screams*

yall shut the f up about sniping... its clear that asura worked on this from the beginning. Both translations are good, so even if Asura sniped, I wouldn't care. Thank you Asura Scans for your translation!

Yes, im glad you guys didnt plan to drop this series.
But if sawa team keep insist this is snipped i have suggestion for you guys, how about keep updating it at your website for fast release and for readers who want to read from sawa team, they can read it here.

Really thank you very much for not dropping this❤️❤️

Thank you so much for the mass update! And I love Sawateam but Asura was probably planning on a mass release that's why it got a little delayed, it doesn't look like a snipe.

It's still considered sniping. At least contact sawateam to come to an agreement. Not talking to them at all when they've clearly released first no matter if you picked up the project earlier. Instead of doing the same one, there are so many other beautiful manhwas that could be translated. <3

And for people saying that it doesn't matter, these people are doing this for FREE, it's not their job. The least people could do is be considerate and respectful to the team that have released first.

Users who are viewing this thread