I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

They're just doing this for free, so they can just drop it for free. Who cares if it was sniped? No sniper, no sniping shit is such crass, just mtl the manhwa when these translators drop it.

Well, just like Hades said in ch1, her escapades could hardly be kept supported by her family financically since her family is considered to be in pretty bad shape. And yet here she barges in like nothing in the world is wrong. Now he knows the reason, :D

Now I am waiting for true story. Hell, either she made rather good investments because of her foreknowledge, or she was involved in a treasure-hunting. Then again, in latter case he would likely have already known about that. There were signs there and there (like her maid flaunting coins and rings on Aisha's orders).

Honestly speaking, Asura Scans' translations are always spot on and they're one of the most committed scanlation group I've followed so far (they have one of the lowest dropped works rate). They always pile up chapters for a mass release, so it's not a snipe per se. Saying things like that would only make the team feel bad. What if they just decided to drop the translation because of those comments?

Just chill out. It's only two groups and they were both clearly working independently. I bet the ones calling snipes never saw a series with more than 10 groups working on the same chapter like in Kaguya-sama 😅

Thank you Asura for the mass release^^ anyone else now have a full folder of smiling Abel or is it just me?

For me, I read this version to catch up with the raws, and the other one for quality. So it's a win win situation at least for me

Thanks a ton Asura for the mass release~! And you guys are the best so please don't care about those accusations about sniping and whatnot. We support you 100%!!

Love the story and the ml is great even if he's so oblivious to the fact that she's there for his kid, love it!!! And Ayesha ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1 chapter more and you already catch the raw's last update :eek: and must wait 1 week after that to read new chapter TT

THANK YOU ASURA !!! PLEASE DONT TAKE IT TO HEART ABOUT THE PEOPLES INSULTS !!

TQ FOR MASS RELEASE,, IVE ALWAYS BEEN GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOU QUALITY UPDATES

One must not merely simp. One must simp with patience and overwhelming wealth. Only then can you roll hundreds of times for that ONE character...

Thanks for your work, hope you won't be annoyed anymore with some ungrateful people who can't just appreciate your work !

SHE'S A FUCKIN PACKAGE AHAHSUSBSIABSHSSBUSVSHANZIXJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaAAAA
These dumbf**ks really thought just because she's from a barony she wouldn't have wealth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 y'all I'm cryinnnngg

Users who are viewing this thread