I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 20

Glad the lead wasn't just kicking rocks for two years, she actually worked to gain an advantage in the world

Thank you so much! I’m hap out to have any scan team put in all this work for readers so thank you! I’m glad youre not dropping! I found this fic from the Sawa discord but I also read Asura scans and like...sometimes groups just happen to end up finding the same new release bc it’s interesting! It’s not an attack or anything like some ppl need to chill !

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, the whole "snipe" argument is ridiculous. To even acknowledge it is dumb. If you ask me, there is much to gain by having multiple tl groups working on the same project independently. This series is a perfect example: one team gets fancy with the sfx and redraws, the other team releases quicker. It's great.

i personally don’t care who had it first when in technicalities this isn’t legal, as long as the quality and translation is great im down for it

I appreciate so much your translations, and i don't get the snipe thing, nobody has the license to do it anyway. Thank you for the chapter!!

Ya know, I used to think sniping was such a concerning thing to do but now I realize that it’s a very ballsy thing to claim that someone is stealing something that isn’t yours when this tl thing is the same thing in principal

you guys have showed that it wasnt a snipe, so im fine with it. thank you for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Whoaaaa smart girl indeed...oh wait, this is more than that, she was wise.

@ the Asura team! Don't worry about ppl talking bad about yall! you guys are doing a good job translating this! we love youuuuuuu

@readerofmanga

Sniping honestly IS a bad thing. Mostly for everyone reading because if it pisses off the original translators they are fairly likely to remove their chapters(as has happened innumerable times) and 99% of snipers put up ONE chapter maybe two and then drop it because they don't actually care they just want to piss in someone's cheerios. (And some do so VERY obviously and even state as much in their end cards) This isn't really a snipe. For one they put up a mass release from 1-16 after the other group had already began but its HIGHLY unlikely they just sat down and translated 16 chapters in 1 day as opposed to it just being how they tend to put up chapters.

So long as the person who tries to translate is willing and capable of lifting the weight of translating the whole thing they really shouldn't be sniping. (Exceptions for anything translated by LHTranslations. They can go fuck themselves with their 'only when someone snipes us' update policy. I'd love to direct every dickhead sniper to their translations because then they are causing productive problems instead of attempting to cause someone to delete the prior 40 parts of a manga.)

asura scan teams, you guys are doing great! I really hope you can continue this series bc I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE FLUFFS!! I really LOVEEE your work and I have read it back to back daily. PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR AWESOME WORK😭💕 WE ALL LOVE YOU GUYS

@Chaeden the argument that if one person translates a chapter and leaves that series as that is a sad thing that happens but I was talking about how you can’t claim something is yours and yours alone just because you decided to commit to a series. That isn’t to say I don’t appreciate translation groups but again the principal is the same from both angles. I under stand it’s very inconvenient and a shitty thing that happens to tl groups but that doesn’t give them the rights to force others to delete their own work. (Most groups are nice and peaceful about this and ask) I’m mostly talking about this from how so many people have the same opinion as you and take the sides of whoever releases the most for a series and therefore is right in telling someone that they can’t work on the same series.

But yeah I agree this isn’t a snipe if that’s what it can be called.. it’s an unspoken rule that differs depending on who u ask. I’m just talking about why people think sniping is bad, like there’s even a term to call others who do this and it’s kind of offensive to call someone bc ur accusing them of stealing

Users who are viewing this thread