I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 21

Ayesha you are too funny XD I get the second identity thing but tell the duke! they'll be married soon lol avoid misunderstandings and problems

Dex-chan lover
Oh noooo! He's going to put two and two together and get 24!

@Anjerou

No shes not. A pedophile is someone who has sexual interest in young children. She doesnt. She just loves him without romance nor sexual interest. Please dont label pedophiles so easily just because someone loves kids doesnt mean theyre pedophiles.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I’d be annoyed with a male lead being overly concerned about a relationship another guy might have with his love interest, but in this case, I totally understand, because 8 billion of anything, no matter what the exchange rate is, is a ridiculously large sum. It would be highly sus that anyone would hand over such an absurd amount of money with no strings attached.

Lol damn she should've just explained. They're gonna be husband and wife soon anyway and she still haven't told him that she has a damn huge asset 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Lolololol he's so stupid... I can't .. also she should just tell him. Have him help her keep it hush hush so he doesn't sell the diamond and prevent his son from meeting the love of his life. Also... Lolol.. I wonder if he's going to realize her true intentions xD
Many thanks

Bruh, girl, I don’t think he would turn u in for trading with a false name I-
But at the same time from her perspective it issss moving a little fast XD
Ty for the chapter!!

If he heard that and still didn't doubt anything (like actually she didn't crazy in love with him all this time!?).... well never knew a very confident man like him existed

>.> him was stolen basically by self assuming it would be him while Abel got directly from MC 😂😂

Also she should kept quiet if she didn't want to reveal her double identity :v

I’m already feeling second hand embarrassment as to when he’ll realize she never liked him...

Users who are viewing this thread