I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
In before he doesn't learn anything, just dismisses the truth with his oversized ego, and you'all get frustrated. :D

Group Leader
Ahahaha he found out that she has been stanning his little boy...

Ooof I can't wait to see his reaction after he finds out. Will his ego crash to the ground?? Or will he try to find another excuse to make it seem like she did make it for him?? So excited! Also it's funny seeing him being so jealous over a guy who doesn't even exist😂😂

If ayesha has 8 billion to spare, just how rich is she?? Damn. Even she said the duchy can't whip out such amount of money that quickly. We stan rich independent MC

I don't know why everyone in the comments seems to hate Hades? I feel kinda bad for him, to be honest; dude is falling in love with someone who couldn't give a shit about him and is just taking advantage of the misunderstanding to get closer to his son. The truth coming to light feels like it'll be a sad moment for all parties involved, really.

Group Leader
Oh god, oh no. He’s probably going to find out that she’s been fangirling over his son, and then jump to the conclusion that she doesn’t love him but the non existent guy. 😰

omgomgomgomg what is he going to do????
thank you for translating!

she should have just told him- he's either gonna investigate and find the truth or tail her right now. I wonder what he'll think about the handkerchief tho...
CAUGHT UP TO RAWS!!

I'm guessing he'll sell the mine and her "investor" will end up being the one who buys it.

@Heenimakira

Since she procured a 'treasure of ruined imperial family' I guess she could have used her world knowledge and simply 'discover' long lost artifacts. And then selling it to imperial family or whoever else. But discreetly enough to not cause a national-wide uproar/rumor mill, so Hades was kind of blindsided, even if he learned about 'the sponsor'.

Cosplaying as a normie, my foot.

I’m dead. That handkerchief. Hahahaha. Thank you for translating and updating. ^^. Happy holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread