I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 21

Dear AYESHA,
I want to know the secret behind your wealth that is apparently so big that you can afford 8 BILLION like its nothing. What's more is the fact that you're in that world since 3 years only! Please I need some tips, as I am broke at the moment.

sincerely,
Madyona the eternally broke.

So cute the protectiveness. Also will he realize it was made for Abel?

@Madyona lol. I would like to know as well but I’m sure it’s knowledge from the novel and not something we could learn from sadly. I do wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Oh my, I wonder what’s gonna happen next. This series is soooo amazing in every aspect! I wasn’t expecting the depth and rawness of the depressing moments of abuse but it was honestly gripping and realistic. All the darkness in this series complements the lighthearted moments and I love the juxtaposition so much!

Dex-chan lover
Jigs is up, Duke now realized that FL is actually a pedo and next chap FL will be taken in court for seducing a <11 years old boy with gifts

Jigs is up, Duke now realized that FL is actually a pedo and next chap FL will be taken in court

Good lord xD
Her obsession is strange, but she's not actually a pedo

I do wonder, though, if the ML knows the gifts were for his son instead of him, since he seemed to be aware she didn't like him earlier but wants her affection. I also think this is a good opportunity for him to learn about her secret identity.

I wonder how much money she made in total!

She probably can just "lmao i'll buy the entire city for the main character" if she want to

10 billion norts the duke would go
She made matching handkerchiefs for me and my son

I wonder if he'll fantasize an excuse or just think of it as one of her random acts of treating his son nicely.
But hoo boy. That fake identity scheme it was funny to see.

Users who are viewing this thread