I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 21

stanley forlaif made me crack up and understand this much better (as compared to the other one, not hating them btw)

Yeah, thank you. The spanish version also went for Douglas and I was feeling that there was a hidden meaning. Thank you for confirming and do such a good job <3

STAN FORLAIF HAHAHAHAHA TAKE IT! THAT DIAMOND MINE!!! THIS CHAPTER IS A PEAK COMEDY

and omg the handkerchief misunderstanding 👀👀👀

I CACKLED WHEN I SAW THE MEANING OF STANLEY FORLAIF LMAOOO

also can't help but notice how well this chapter been translated, the sfx and all. flawless!

Wowww hahah that nickname makes way more sense, I had a feeling they called him Douglas based on the Korean pronunciation of whatever it was

When I saw the nickname “Stan” I felt that she was actually him like no way that’s a coincidence 😂😂 I’m worried about Hades now 🤧 it wasn’t intended for him but he was so happy when he got it 😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭😭 When I hopefully do learn korean I hope that I can translate with this much effort and precision! Thanks for the update and all the hard work!!

Fed-Kun's army
That TN at the end really makes me appreciate the effort you guys put out for your translation. Thanks as always!

I love you alter ego name so much!!
I laughed so hard 😂
Thank you very much for the transtions^^

After she explained the meaning, I just can't take the name Stanley Forlaif seriously when it was mentioned in the conversation again😅
I keep laughing even though Hades was being serious in the conversation and especially in his thoughts🤣🤣
Thank you sooo much!🥰

Thanks for the update. I agree with the name change since the meaning makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread