I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 22

Both Asura and Sawateam are phenomenal scanlators thank you for your hard work! :)

Thank you so much Sawateam!
In cliffhangers like this one, I wish I could read the novel.

lmao he gonna found out, wonder how aisha gonna explain herself

the QUA👏LI👏TY of sawateam is so good, thanks for the chapters.

Thank you for your translations!! I've been waiting for Sawateam and holding off on reading on Asura's for a while now. And you guys never disappoint 🥰

Anyways, I just know Hades' dense self is gonna think that Aisha's trying to be a good mom to Abel for his sake or something 😭😭

I’m excited to see how this narcissist is gonna turn this around to be about her love for him lmao

On one hand, I think it would be great if Hades realizes that Aisha came for Abel, not him. He loves Abel so much that I'm sure he'd still want to proceed with keeping Aisha around (through marriage? Maybe? Maybe not?) for his sake. Since he already has some feelings for Aisha of his own, but took hers for granted, perhaps he would be motivated to truly woo and win her over. Aisha would also no longer feel compelled to act like she adores him when she doesn't, and might actually then be more open to Hades's attempts to win her over.

But it still would make for a very awkward conversation about how she could have known about and been such an enamored fan of a small child, to the point where she traveled north by herself to see him. ;;;

VERY much looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for all your hard work and amazing scans, Sawateam!

Dex-chan lover
STAN SAWATEAM STAN asura

sawateam you're such a champ!!!!!!!!!!!! you are so benevolent amazing sweetheart positive open-minded *insert all wise words* congratulations omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe that you can released these chapters in short while omg omg

*poppin up bottles*
thank you!!!!

Guy knows how to be creepy, why did he think he needed the lights out to confront her? lmao.

Thanks for updating!

Users who are viewing this thread