I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 23

Story aside, bro why is her waist getting thinner every week it might snap into to pieces soon😭

Does he actually understand. I feel like two conversations just happened. Thank you. Can't wait for the next update.

Double-page supporter
@TayWithLime "it can be exhausting giving and giving without nothing in return" hmmm he's talking about himself alright (there would be no context otherwise when talking about loving a child and expecting something in return that's kinda silly)

@TayWithLime i still think hades believes that she likes him and that her liking his son is a by product i think since she can't show her non-exitant affection to him directly?!?!??! tbh, the ml seems so dense.

Ughhh I love these characters and I love this story. Every time I read this I fall in love all over again, thank you for the translations! Also the sponsor name is hilarious lmaoo 😂😂

At the end of last chapter I thought he understood...after reading this chapter I don’t think he understands...after rereading it I have no fucking clue if he understands or not XD

i think they’re having very different conversations with each other.......
his level of understanding is regressing

Honestly after rereading I would have preferred if Hades just told her he was calling off the wedding but she can still live in the mansion... He needs to stop chasing after her

But even though I say that I mean it in more of a reverse psychology way, where after he calls off the wedding and they start interacting less, she realizes that she feels lonely without him...

But at the same time it could have the opposite effects and she could be completely fine without him which would be a RIP for Hades

This chapter was a bit confusing for me lol
Maybe later chapters will help me understand
Thanks for translating though!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm very confused on Hades's current interpretation of the situation. I think Aisha is assuming too quickly that he gets her 'stanning', even though he inadvertently does land on the core issue of Aisha never expecting love in return.

In his mind, how could Aisha have known about Abel and loved such a child for 5 years already?

I'm very confused by this chapter. Hurr.

...I have a feeling the Duke thinks that Aisha has loved him for 5 years?

...This is the first time I see two people conversing about two completely different things but looks like they're on the same topic at the same time LMAO 😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread