I Married the Male Lead's Dad - Ch. 24

Group Leader
Thanks for the update!
Hmmm I’m suss of the medication. Perhaps everyone from that family was forced to take that medication to suppress their powers in preparation for the “chosen saintess” so her powers seem more miraculous since they forcibly made “light” powers so “rare”...

Honestly I'm not gonna be surprised if that medication prevents her from having her abilities awakened or something like this...The only question would be why her father decided to do something like this. Or was it the temple?

MEDS!! SUS!!! And the fact she faints and cant breathe when she doesn’t take it?!? Dayuumm girl... At least try to know what they are exactly made of lmao

Sus medication is sus. Hmmm I wonder what kind of meds is that.

I feel like that medication is what causes her to be so weak. After years, her body has adapted to it, so when it’s forcibly cut short when she forgets to take it, her body starts acting up. Suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
@nallymond Maybe the medicine is actually for her sake. I would dare to say that her magic is actually over powerful and her body can't stand it so the medicine is to reduce it to a insignificant amount. Otherwise it won't make sense to me that stop consuming it will hurt her.

@TRNRLogan well I mean, it’s not like she’s trying to do anything weird to Abel... she just likes him. No offence but if you think the plot is weird and dislike it, just stop reading.

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂

I totally agree that the medication is sus.

God it doesn’t seem to matter what I do but every few chapters, I’m reminded how her stan behavior is creepy. Like I know her past life had a bunch of trauma in it that resulted in her obsessiveness but like still. She knows it’s not appropriate! 😭😭😭

I’m still gonna read because I’m rooting for the ML but damn, somebody get this girl a better coping mechanism.

Maybe her power was so strong the meds r there r suppress it cos she was killing herself?

Now shes at the right age to control it?

Or dad is an evil wizard who stole her from her real parents...

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if her missing a day or two, or even a week, of her meds will cause her magic power to grow into something stronger the typical amount a light user would have. It also brings into question how exactly the original FL of the novel was so strong in light magic, as though she was so powerful because everyone else had been suppressed.

Eh I don’t like how she treats Hades assumptions as absurd and egotistical like how is he supposed to know you have an obsession over his child. To the point where you send them crazy expensive gifts and embroider their face on handkerchiefs. He’s right to think that the woman who did that, and came to a city practically by herself, had a thing for him. Otherwise he’d see how pedo like her actions really were.

Users who are viewing this thread